Orange livebox, broadband ??

Dumpling

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello to everybody on this wonderful webpage

Orange livebox, broadband ??

Can anybody tell me, what is the best package for 8 MB broadband
I am currently with BT broadband, and I'm thinking about going over two Orange livebox 8 MB

I was just wondering if anybody has experienced bad problem is with orange broadband >>>??

The reason why I'm leaving BT. It's a very long story, would rather not go into it !!

So is Orange, broadband, okay, or can anybody recommend a better ISP broadband provider

need input. I would appreciate it . :Boo: Thank you

PS, I know I've not been on the for a long time, well, been on and off, but I had a few problems in my life, which I would rather not comment on ><

The I'm glad this website is still up and running, keep up the good work

mate ive got it at my dads had a few teathing problems with it but its going like a dream the now i dont get the full 8 meg but it avrages about 5 its good with newsdemon and u get a 0845 number free to call over 100 countrys not had anyprobs with it yet and all for 1999 a month and no download restrctions cheers dannyboy

I use orange broadband at home. It runs without any problems. It was a nightmare setting it up though. That took about a month but has been up steady since then and I use it a lot for torrent stuff.

See if Be are available in your area. If they are i'd go with them as they offer cracking speeds.

I've had the livebox for a while now.

It's been no trouble, every now and again I have to reset it though.
Just turn it onm and off, It has a litle trouble going thru my old router but not very often, good speeds thru newsgroup downloads too.

Back