OPOS Card

sempi

DW Regular
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if this card would be ok to buy for auto updating and could you use an Infinity USB (not phoenix) proggy to do it

OPOS CARD REV. 1.03

The New Multi OS (4 in 1) OPOS Card introduces a new generation high security smartcard ECC/RSA.

Specification:

Wafer smartcard
OS version 1.03.

Flash: 64 kB
RAM: 1024 Byte
Eeprom: 64 kB
Crypto: RSA, DSA, ECC

AT90SC6464c

Programmable @ 3.57 MHz using Smart Mouse

General

Blank smartcard ISO 7816 with multi-OS

You cannot use an infinity usb to program an opos card, you need the infinity usb phoenix version or another type of programmer with phoenix capability.
The AU part i cant answer, but i believe files are AU.

The infinity usb unlimited supports opus cards under software revision 2.3.

Ive found this programer does pretty much everything except mosc

opos are AU but there are problems with the code at the moment. No PPV on CR3 and problems with freezing. The development team are working on it.

Just to Update ppv is now working on cr3. opos is the best choice for a auto update card.

Bilals
peace in da middel east

Hi guys,

Trying to program an OPOS card and am getting script error 90 in winexplorer, I have read on this site that i need to download the winexplorer.ini which i have done but not sure where to put this file for it to work.

Can anyone help with this?

thanks

Dillon

you cant do opos card with infinity unlimited if you need to use winexplorer as this needs to use thecom port and the unlimited does not have a com port.
put it with the exe file is

Thanks for your reply guys, forget to mention im using the infinity phoenix programmer

Dillon

opos ( mmm )

ive read the tutorial for it changed all that it says and when i put the card in all i get is invalid.

using opos v 1.3

rom 10au

invalid invalid arghhhhh

Back