Opinions Please

pootas

Inactive User
Reaction score
So did a DSTTi card for a mate, it was updated to latest firmware/software and I saw it working on my DSi 1.3 and another DSi. Now although a mate he's the sort of guy who knows fook all about computers but like's to fiddle...

Calls me up saying his Dsi is bricked. He say it was working, put it in his friends Dsi and it bricked his friends Dsi, so he put it back in his and now his is the same.. The error is no matter what you try to do the Dsi displays the error " Refer to Operations Manual". Apparently he cannot even get into system settings nor will an original DS Game work (Pokemon). The DS game shows up as Danny Phantom but will not load showing the above error...

Now has anyone else heard of this... I think personally he is trying to pull a fast one on me... Also why would Pokemon show as Danny Phantom?

never heard of a gamecart bricking ds/dsi m8.

get the dsi off him and pull the battery out for 5 mins. then try a proper rom in it.....

Funnily enough the back is already off the Dsi... He was apparently looking for a reset button. I've told him to leave the battery out for an hour put it back in and let me know...

As you said nobody has ever mentioned a gamecart bricking a Dsi and I'm pretty sure they don't even have the permissions to write to system files...

ive never heard of any type of cart bricking a ds/dslite or dsi

Back