openpli 3.0 latest build 13/5 problem on clone 800se a8p sim box

slugsoo1

Inactive User
Reaction score
had a problem with this , updated via box and hadn't rebooted after 20 mins ! pulled the plug and booted up and was stuck on boot up screen , so I went and reflashed an earlier version via browser as could still get flash page on power on / stop button !
the problem I had was when I flashed it only got to 87% flash !! and after 10mins still on 87% !
so I cancelled and tried a different image ! same thing only got too 87% !
so just reflashed the bootloader and rebooted box !! and my box is working now !! weird !

so I have now got a earlier openpli 3.0 image on my box but had too flash bootloader and then image (which still only got to 87%) then bootloader again THEN rebooted box

all up and running , rebooted box a couple of times after plugins etc etc

anyone got any ideas ?????

had a problem with this , updated via box and hadn't rebooted after 20 mins ! pulled the plug and booted up and was stuck on boot up screen , so I went and reflashed an earlier version via browser as could still get flash page on power on / stop button !
the problem I had was when I flashed it only got to 87% flash !! and after 10mins still on 87% !
so I cancelled and tried a different image ! same thing only got too 87% !
so just reflashed the bootloader and rebooted box !! and my box is working now !! weird !

so I have now got a earlier openpli 3.0 image on my box but had too flash bootloader and then image (which still only got to 87%) then bootloader again THEN rebooted box

all up and running , rebooted box a couple of times after plugins etc etc

anyone got any ideas ?????

i am running same as you,i updated box this morning no problems so it don't seem to be an image problem.
It could be down to a plugin maybe?

Cheers mate ! I'll have another go tomorrow !! Just the reflash wouldn't go past 87% on any image I tried !! Just a weird one ! Anyway it's working at the moment :)

Cheers mate ! I'll have another go tomorrow !! Just the reflash wouldn't go past 87% on any image I tried !! Just a weird one ! Anyway it's working at the moment :)

wait till you can update box again in the morning,as if there is a problem it will be fixed with the update,if not crack on flashing.

Back