Skybox F5s openbox

chopperk22

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have bought an openbox advertised as skybox f5s on fleabay with gift installed but cant see cline,when i try to see it its blank and asks for password to view is there any way to back up cline without password,my epg is an hour out and would like to try fix but dont want to lose cline

hi i have bought an openbox advertised as skybox f5s on fleabay with gift installed but cant see cline,when i try to see it its blank and asks for password to view is there any way to back up cline without password,my epg is an hour out and would like to try fix but dont want to lose cline

have you tried 6666/8888/0000

master password for openbox is 2237, that should llet you see it

no still wont let me see it maybe im doing something wrong this is what im doing first press menu then cams set up then ccam client set up then manage config files then option 1 ccam cfg now i just have a blank screen but have option at bottom of screen press 1 show/hide and when i press this i get input password but cant get past that can you tell mw if this is right

once you have got to CCcam .cfg you should see your server followed by a number then a green tick for online.
you normally dont need a password for this ,another ebay scam i think , send him it back

typing error,ive used it a few times:Cheers:

Thanks guys for your replies but that still wont let me see it ,is there any other way around it I got on to supplier and he gave me a password that wont work either

are you putting 3327 in when you get to menu ,not in the guys cline password?

no was putting in as password thought it might overwrite the password what part of menu should i try just as i first enter menu or in CCcam menu

Back