Openbox V8 Pro

orator89

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi dears, I can't find any way to set the cccam.prio on the Openbox V8 Pro.. Any idea? Thanks

do it manually with remote but you need to hit 6666 on the network menu to bring up hidden cam menu

do it manually with remote but you need to hit 6666 on the network menu to bring up hidden cam menu

Thanks for the reply, yes I know that, but it seems that only the V8 Golden has the Cccam.prio feature built in the firmware... No way to set it in the V8 Pro/V8 Combo?

there is mate when you go into cam settings you will see a few options one is usb I had a problem with this also
but it does see it sometimes . I ended up putting it in manually as it was a pain in the @ss

there is mate when you go into cam settings you will see a few options one is usb I had a problem with this also
but it does see it sometimes . I ended up putting it in manually as it was a pain in the @ss

Wait mate, you are talking about the "Cccam.cfg" file or "Cccam.prio" file? Yes I know how to USB import or manually edit the "Cccam.cfg", but I'm talking about the file ".prio" that sets the priority of CAIDS in the cccam servers....

yip was wrong not sure if it can be done as I have used one as server

Back