Open Zeus audio problems.

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
i have read some posts relating to audio problems using Zeus and i am having the same issues with the sound..i just turn TV on and off to sort it..same on clone solo 2 and genuine box..must be a setting or something in Zeus i thought it was the hdmicec..but i have not sorted it yet.?
Anyone else having loss of audio or sound issues on reboots or start up.??

Vu+solo2-open Zeus.

I haven't tried zues yet because for 8 months we had no updates and zues has been updated 3 times in 2 days so some what buggy i think

I haven't tried zues yet because for 8 months we had no updates and zues has been updated 3 times in 2 days so some what buggy i think

Vix never got updated as they where working on Zeus and if its not broke why fix it...It is just a build built in a different build environment ie 4 instead of 3 much the same as openpli going to 4.
and the last 2 updates in zeus have been for picons..no bugs at all running super smooth on my 2 boxes.
This audio is not a bug just a setting thing.

Last edited:
If it's no audio on restart then I used to get that on my Duo, a quick channel up and back down again normally sorted it out. If this is the same problem then others have reported the same problem on WoS.

Vix never got updated as they where working on Zeus and if its not broke why fix it...It is just a build built in a different build environment ie 4 instead of 3 much the same as openpli going to 4.
and the last 2 updates in zeus have been for picons..no bugs at all running super smooth on my 2 boxes.
This audio is not a bug just a setting thing.

As u say its built in a different build environment. Does it have the same kernal as open pli or its now diffrent also ???

Vix say the no sound problem is a driver problem and has existed for sometime and they cannot do anything about it so complaints should be directed at VU+

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Back