Onn 1080i Upscaling DVD Player with DivX Ultra and USB - £24 in-store at Asda

Alien Heads

Inactive User
Reaction score
Onn 1080i Upscaling DVD Player with DivX Ultra and USB - £24 in-store at Asda

Picked one of these up from Asda, actually got mine for £18 but they were on sale they have now gone back to their original price of £24 but still cheap.

£24 Onn DVD Player.

HDMI Connection
1080i Upscaling
USB Connection
DivX Ultra Support

No HDMI Cable Included.

Nice slimline glossy black model with a small LCD display on the front.

Think it is instore only, can't see it online.

if these are the ones that were originally 34-37 6months ago ( deff onn ) the caps can blow on the psu board inside. they are very slow machines. the dvd drive is slow at reading divx when you plug your hdmi lead in you will find that you have to press the video button on the remote a couple of times to access the correct video setting to match your tv.

had a few of them and returned them faulty

but good luck maybe i had some from a bad batch

I have 2 other divx machines a toshiba & a philips & the onn machine loads divx files just as quick as the other 2 machines.

It does take a little longer to load via the usb but once loaded the movies play perfectly.

For £24 & a 12 month warranty you can't grumble.

I have 2 other divx machines a toshiba & a philips & the onn machine loads divx files just as quick as the other 2 machines.

It does take a little longer to load via the usb but once loaded the movies play perfectly.

For £24 & a 12 month warranty you can't grumble.

ASDA gives a 2 year gaurantee with all there electricals

cheers op..think i will grab myself a couple of these for the kids rooms

Yes they do.

Round here though a stock of 10 would sell the same day, so if it's like that near you i'd just keep checking daily.

Back