magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys
Im running the following on my ps3 slim

Multiman version 04.07.02
PS3 Firmware 4.21 [SC-36 | Hermes]

im wanting to get the itv player etc, and have a look online via PSN, but ive never had an ID or signed up on my PS3. when i click sign up, i get " a system software update is required. go to settings> system update, and perform the update. But i dont wanna update as i fear it will remove my CFW?

Please advise,
Cheers guys

your CFW and MM are out of date.

Last edited:
Have u got links to the newest ones mate? Once I'm on the latest can I sign up and play online or do I need to install other apps?

You can play online, download BBCi player, 4OD, and all that bud using either "rebug" or "rogero" I have rogero on my main machine and have been online for a while with it now, Rebug on the other in the lounge, rebug has mac address spoofing. :)

Does mac spoofing mean if I get banned I can just change the mac and be unbanned? Do they ban consoles like ms or usernames? I'll have to update tomorrow :)

console I.D spoofing sorry not mac address spoofing.

There was a post made the other day on the "mac" address changing, a quick look over it and it would seem it was outdated a little.

Just don't rape your trophies etc. :)

Ah I'm not really bothered about trophies n points n that lark just the odd bit of cod and pes :) do u install rebug the same way as rogero, ie a USB stick job?

Cheers bud

There is a decent console id spoofer to use so they cant ban your ps3.
Well it works for the time being at least.
Lastly if you mod mw3 or black ops online expect a console ban really quick

Thanks Steve, the last one I was reading was outdated...I know Rebug has a one built in for "console spoofing/region" what about "rogero" mate?

Thanks Steve, the last one I was reading was outdated...I know Rebug has a one built in for "console spoofing/region" what about "rogero" mate?
Works perfectly on rogero. 4.31
Install then run,press the button combo for cfw.
Any time you want to go on psn run the app and it protects hopefully your console ids,
Download UP0001-NOBAN0000_00-0000000000000000.pkg from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
my console was banned and Im able to get back online with this

what? so you got your banned machine back on line? mate HAPPY DAYS? did ya?

so knock of the auto sign in then and then run that and then log in?

what? so you got your banned machine back on line? mate HAPPY DAYS? did ya?

so knock of the auto sign in then and then run that and then log in?

Yeah back online while it lasts,so there is still some life in this ps3.
"So knock of the auto sign in then and then run that and then log in" yes that's about it.
Also theres a new Ps3 save resigner that works like xploder except its free

ive signed into psn using rebug, with rebug turned on in the settings, is this safe to play online? atm im only using psn so i can sign in to use netflix

Yeah back online while it lasts,so there is still some life in this ps3.
"So knock of the auto sign in then and then run that and then log in" yes that's about it.
Also theres a new Ps3 save resigner that works like xploder except its free

That's excellent news that mate! top dollar that like! hip hip! (We just need Pootas to get sorted now mate!) excellent news though!

ive signed into psn using rebug, with rebug turned on in the settings, is this safe to play online? atm im only using psn so i can sign in to use netflix

There's a spoof console region setting some where deep within the bowls of rebug mate.....To be honest, I know your not going to like this but I'd get rogero back on and use what has been mentioned.....unless that ipk file works with rebug.....

I cant find rogero 4.31 on tortuga cove :( anyone got a link, ive insalled 4:30 is that the latest build?

Last edited:
Rogero CEX-4.30 v2.03 with XMB "Install Package Files" and No more Downgrader.PUP Needed.

Back