Question for Playstation 4 gamers regarding playstation store

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Guys can anyone advise me on something.? My kid wants some ps4 games for XMAS. they are on sale today on the ps store in digital format. If I buy them today in digital format. Do I get sent a code so that I can give him the codes to input and then download at xmas without him knowing that ive bought them in the meantime. or if I buy them today will they be automatically moved to his download queue or download list and he will be able to see them now on his ps4 system before xmas? hope you get my drift. Im wanting to buy digital copies today from ps store without him knowing.

Guys can anyone advise me on something.? My kid wants some ps4 games for XMAS. they are on sale today on the ps store in digital format. If I buy them today in digital format. Do I get sent a code so that I can give him the codes to input and then download at xmas without him knowing that ive bought them in the meantime. or if I buy them today will they be automatically moved to his download queue or download list and he will be able to see them now on his ps4 system before xmas? hope you get my drift. Im wanting to buy digital copies today from ps store without him knowing.
Thanks Dad, you're the best

Take his Playstation off him, tell him He can have it back if He's good until Christmas :)

Back