OLD PSP Modification Possible?

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a very old PSP, bought it when it first came out.

I remember I was able to modify it back then and put 1.5 which allowed me to play backups etc

I want to update it to the best possible firmware for it while still being able to play back ups.

Which guide should I follow to update it and I only got a 32mb card which came as standard with it lol
Which and where can I get a 16-32gig card for it?

Thanks

I'll answer the second bit.

Get a psp(pro duo)->micro sd convertor off ebay, a couple of quid and a bit more for one that takes 2 micro sd's.

scour HUKD (hotdeals),loads of deals on at the moment for micro sd's, get a decent, say class 4+, 4, 8 or 16GB one, about £1 a GB., or try MyMemory or 7dayshop web sites (would'nt risk ebay, too many fakes)

Here are a load from ebay, uk sellers only.

here is one from the 7dayshop, always bought my flash mem cards off them, free delivery, and microsd's are cheap their too. (class 4 or above should be fine (sandisk, toshiba, dane, kingston))

the photofast ones can take 2 cards.

I have a very old PSP, bought it when it first came out.

I remember I was able to modify it back then and put 1.5 which allowed me to play backups etc

I want to update it to the best possible firmware for it while still being able to play back ups.

Which guide should I follow to update it and I only got a 32mb card which came as standard with it lol
Which and where can I get a 16-32gig card for it?

Thanks

pm me ur addy ill send u pandora if u want.
save any hassles.

Back