Odd mac

sinky50

Inactive User
Reaction score
Odd mac

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mac on my subbed and modded modem now reads "0C.0C.0C.0C.0C.**.
LAST DIGITS CHANGED,any idea whats happened.My subed connects to internet OK but Modded now dose not.Reading Modded with Ambit tool it gives correct mac.Had been using smac 2.

any ideas

sinky

Last edited:
Odd mac

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mac on my subbed and modded modem now reads "0C.0C.0C.0C.0C.**.
LAST DIGITS CHANGED,any idea whats happened.My subed connects to internet OK but Modded now dose not.Reading Modded with Ambit tool it gives correct mac.Had been using smac 2.

any ideas

sinky
got no idea whats that about maybe u can explain or give a little more info like what modems ur using and what area ur in etc...

I just come across similar.

Having problems with my lappy connecting to my subbed modem through wireless. So i tried connecting directly through the LAN adapter. Still had problems so i went to SMAC my lappy up before i tried it on the clone. Went into SMAC and my LAN card mac is
0C 0C 0C 0C 0C 0C.

WTF

I just come across similar.

Having problems with my lappy connecting to my subbed modem through wireless. So i tried connecting directly through the LAN adapter. Still had problems so i went to SMAC my lappy up before i tried it on the clone. Went into SMAC and my LAN card mac is
0C 0C 0C 0C 0C 0C.

WTF

Thats wot happened to me and when I check ipconfig /all in command the nic card is the same,subd modem Terrayon and modded modem Ambit 250 will work off it.Renfrew area.

Strange smac must have changed nic Mac if thats possible.

sinky

Possibly smac 2? It was the first time i'd installed it, i usually use smac 1.2.

Needed my lappy for 2morrow, so just in the process of a format. It was due anyways

Back