O! Wos occurin'?

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Im just wondering what we're all up to :)

i think that between us, we have just about every model of receiver (or a clone of it) except for the DM8000 and DM500HD

from posts i know ellie is working on a neutrino DM500 image, how hard would it be to port this to DM600 and 7020? is it DW branded?

tonedeff is working on the TM E1 images, ive tried a few different things to merge the UR bits into the working TM-DW FTA CVS i have here, but have had no success so far

Im still playing with the TM800 source, but if youve looked at the 2 betas ive managed to create, its mainly cosmetics and addons. Trying to change anything major causes the compile to fail, but, i would like to get the drivers for the cheapo wifi dongle implemented, but im having hell with installing one of the things listed in the dev folder, cant remember what it is right now

ive also been playing with openPLi for the DM receivers, as i have a 500, 600, 7020 and 800, all original, that i can test on, as well as a 500 clone, 7020 clone, and am looking for a cheap 800 clone, but as yet, havent managed to successfully compile an image for any of them

at the moment, i know my way round the TM800 source pretty well, and while some things may still be broken, if DW can produce an image with fully working EPG, skins, and few other bits, itll show that someone is actually trying with it, i dont mind if it is just me lol

but if between us, we can get a few things for a few different receivers going, it can only be a good thing, right??

Im just wondering what we're all up to :)

i think that between us, we have just about every model of receiver (or a clone of it) except for the DM8000 and DM500HD

from posts i know ellie is working on a neutrino DM500 image, how hard would it be to port this to DM600 and 7020? is it DW branded?

<snip>

but if between us, we can get a few things for a few different receivers going, it can only be a good thing, right??

Yes heavily dw branded as always :) I have posted a test image for the dm500 box.

trying a 7020 image now but keeps saying cramfs to big ? will try a clean cvs to check it works, neutrino still may not work anyway though, If I can get it to compile it still may crash your box.

pli is the way to go for all dm type boxes.

I don't get much spare time to do things as i'm working long hours :(

Back