Browser nzb

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a nzb file but couldn't open it after a bit of looking about I thought id ask I got supernzb when opening file I get contact isp for news server url, username password I phoned virgin and they don't no what that is

Re: nzn

News server is News.virgnmedia no password think you only get 14 days

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2

news.virginmedia.com

No userid or password required.

They only keep 30 days worth of posts so if your NZB is for a release older then that then you'll need a premium news provider. Also if its a popular film or TV show then it will likely to deleted within a day or two.

Also I would at grabit, sabnzbd or newsbin pro for downloading.

so how woiuld I download that file

Try: hostname: news.virginmedia.com
Port: 119
no name or pass.

I use altbinz or grabit easy to use

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2

thanks im trying grabit quite fast, were would I get these files from? would it be like torrents from kas

thanks I had a wee look not much options

The other main automated search is nzbindex.com

The next step up from that will be automation where you can monitor what is being posted and automatically download stuff based on list you provide. E.g. TV Shows, movies, music.

For this you will need to probably pay for an indexing site that allows you to query it automatically (e.g. http://nzb.su/index.php).

Then on your PC you will need sabnzbd to do the downloads. SABnzbd.org : Home of SABnzbd+, the Full-Auto Newsreader

Then sickbeard (TV Shows) and couchpotato (movies) and headphones (music) to managed your wanted lists. These apps will automatically query the indexing site and send the NZB files to sabnzbd as the media gets posted.

Back