NTL dial-up connection droplem

D

djmoore

hello every1, this is my first post! ive 'moved' from digital spy.

i have NTL freedom, and i have to connect via its own dialer. i want to be able to automatically reconnect after the two-hour limit, NTLs dialer does not allow this.

i have tried making a new connection and using windows' own dialer but i can see that when i connect via NTLs dialer, there is this huge prefix, which i cant enter under the 'create new connection' wizard.

help!
DJ Moore

Djmoore

Thankfully "The Webmaster" (who could this be) sorted out your problems for you.

Glad to see you enjoyed the entertainment but it may be a one off show and may never be repeated.........unless the need arises.

The suggestion I made works fine for me and is indeed what i am using at the moment.

Originally posted by Chris uk

BTW Chris m8, she's right I just tried it on my bro's PC and it worked fine

also

Hmm, I think you mean 'A woman always "thinks" she is right even when she isnt'

Your a fiesty one arent you......

well Chris uk i was correct in this post as you admitted earlier, and when i know I am correct about someone i will argue about it, and if this is being fiesty then so be it at least i am not going to be a doormat just because i am a woman.

Us women can be helpful too after all it was us who gave birth to you men.....!

the big prefix was like 14711742 b4 the regular prefix of 0800 or whatever. it was quite simple really, when making a new connection the whole number was entered into the section after the prefix box and the prefix box left blank.
dj moore

Originally posted by Tech Babe
well Chris uk i was correct in this post as you admitted earlier, and when i know I am correct about someone i will argue about it, and if this is being fiesty then so be it at least i am not going to be a doormat just because i am a woman.

Us women can be helpful too after all it was us who gave birth to you men.....!

Im not saying you should be a doormat because your a woman, I guess its stereotyping in a way because most women dont have a clue when it comes to computer problems. In fact from my experience most women find computers to be uninteresting and dont bother to take the time to learn about them at all, seeing them as a guys stupid toy (apart from when at work on them for accounts/etc). It makes a change to see a woman on a web board giving some input on PC matters, beleive me its pretty rare. Credit to you especially seeing as you have just got the PC as well!! (reading your profile)

:T

Chris uk i know you were not saying i was a doormat just fiesty.

It just seemed that Chris 1975 was not able to consume my advice and thought he knew better. As you agreed my advice was spot on as you said it worked on your bro'S pc shame Chris 1975 could not aggree with it.

Saying

Whatever I still beg to differ with you. but if you reckon then who am i to argue.

Only a guy that used ntl dial-up while you where still at school.

Oh until i got 1meg broadband that was

but the jist is still the same.

I dont really care about his BB and i agree this could have been handled in a better way than in the schoolyard humour and hope DJmoore was not put off this forum because of it.

I also hope that Chris 1975 and I are not like a married couple as I could not see me Marrying a neanderthal who thinks that he knows better and cannot admit it when he is wrong ( I am the man I know best).

I see relationships as a two way street both getting along together and both being able to compromise and admit when they are wrong. Having a laugh and enjoying some quality time and fun together rather than arguments and stubborness.

At this moment its you who has got the last word and yes i will Respond

Sorry Do I (have to have the last word)........lol @Chris 1975

Ha ha I know you will reply so this me Saying

GOODBYE.......

not going to reply to you on this Thread.

i would like to see Tech Babe and county boy in a debate i would pay good money for that but would not know which one to place a bet on to find the winner lol .but this is a very entertaining thread i think Tech Babe has just got her nose in front chris so put that burger down and show her what us men are made of lol

I guess we have to think our self's lucky that there brains are not a big as there mouth's we would be in deep trouble then lol
babe_kiss.gif

Originally posted by countryboy
how did i get brought into this 1 ... chris are you going to let a women whom btw may have given birth to men ..but dont gorget tech babe the bible tells us you women were made from your spare rib... sort of makes you a take-away lol

rrflmfao

that must have took some thinking up m8 but how true could it be.

woman m8 are only on this planet to bug the $hit out of us blokes. cos they are always right even when they don't have a clue what they are talking about. Trust me been married twice i know how a woman works but i will never understand 1.

return of the never ending thread :)

chris married twice and only 28?

**** that m8 my missus has another think coming if she thinks im going to marry her anytime soon :T

lol what a spunky girl you are . i am not sure why you lady's have to bring the size of our peni ericti into it (re the link) we never say what a small fanny you have in fact that would be a compliment if we did lol. but i have to admit where cleaning and ironing and doing the domestic tasks the women have it hands down we just can not compete and they also make a fantastic vessel to carry our seed >>

If you did tell us we had a small F**ny it would probably be to compliment you guys more (insinuating your too large).

A womans private parts is a very amazing thing its like a piece of elastic after all it is us who give birth to 7lb 4oz babies (average weight for a new born baby).

Imagine if it did not contract again after birth we would be sending all you guy's out for the Austin powers penis enhancing pump (or maybe you would be able to use it as a garage after all you use it as a storage facility for about nine months).

I would dearly love to see a man give birth to a baby and complain about the size of the hole afterwards.

CB

Why waste your money on rubber gloves buy her a dish washer I am sure you can think of something else to do with the time. (well maybe a few other things).

LMFAO @ that link, this thread is the funniest i've read in ages :D

Dont think i'll comment on anything though for fear of nasty reprisals from you Tech-Babe.

:T

It's ok guys it's all in good fun really.

I love anything like this and after all I do have a sense of humour. Well you have to have a sense of humour these days otherwise the men in white coats would come for ya.

Keep posting i will try to make my replies as good as the rest.....but don't take offence.

Back