Notification fault maybe?

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
@Mick I have noticed just recently Mick, that once I have read a notification of someone it seems to log me off DW after reading it. I then have to sign in again to get back on. Does anybody else have this problem?.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had that problem last few days, but only when using the works comp. :)
Thought it was just that computer, so didn't bother reporting.

Hi miggy & snp-g,

Yes mate... that's happened to me loads of times in the last few days... sometimes it happens after notifications... and sometimes after looking at another member's profile...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi again all,

@Mick
Clicking on 'Edit Post' is now logging me off the site as well... :err:

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi miggy & snp-g,

Yes mate... that's happened to me loads of times in the last few days... sometimes it happens after notifications... and sometimes after looking at another member's profile...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Will look into this now guys.

Mick

Can you let me know if this error is still happening please,

if yes what skin are you using

DW Vivid
Light Green
Etc

Cheers
Mick

DW Vivid
Light Green
Etc

Cheers
Mick
@Mick yes it's still doing it mate. I am on DW VIVID.

@Mick

DW Vivid
Light Green
Etc

Yes it's still happening to me mate... just logged in this morning and looked at my notifications... was then asked to log in again... I'm using DW VIVID STYLE skin.

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Well that is strange I have not done anything with the Vivid skin for ages.

Can anyone confirm its doing this on the green skin, so I can rule out a skin issue?

Regards
Mick

Bump @Mick when you get back from Holiday's

Were kinda packing at the moment, but will have some time before we go,

The annoying thing is this does not happen to everyone, just a few using the older DW Vivid Skin.

I know quite a few are not mad on the light green... however if they could use it for a couple of weeks until i get back if I cannot fix it today.

Cheers
Mick

Were kinda packing at the moment, but will have some time before we go,

The annoying thing is this does not happen to everyone, just a few using the older DW Vivid Skin.

I know quite a few are not mad on the light green... however if they could use it for a couple of weeks until i get back if I cannot fix it today.

Cheers
Mick

Feck off away on your hols mate,it will wait till you get back :)

As wiz says, enjoy your holiday mate
Then sort out the "train-wreck" when you get back!!! lol.

Only kidding, relax and enjoy your break mate. Switch off and forget about here and work for a couple of weeks. Everyone deserves a break, including you Mick!

Regards,

snapman

@Mick

The logging-off problem whilst using the DW Vivid skin seems to be getting worse mate... I've been on the forum for about an hour this morning... and thus far I have been logged-out 6 (six) times... it's getting to the stage that anything/everything I click or try to do on the forum logs me out...!!

I believe the problem IS being caused by the DW Vivid skin... I tried your suggestion and changed to the Green skin for a while and the problem disappeared... however I cannot use the Green skin for prolonged periods of time as it makes my eyes hurt...

I hope you can fix this Mick... it's driving me crazy... sorry... crazier...!!

Best Wishes,
Zorch

The only fix I can find is to remove it.

As that skin is no longer updated by the makers.

I am in the process of getting quotes for a custom skin, which will be a blue skin, but until I can get all quotes in and decide which to go with it might be a while.

Mick

@Zorch

I have just started to make a blue version of the lightweight green.

Just waiting on @snapman to see if he can convert some of the graphics for me :)

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forum.php?styleid=91

Hopefully that will be easier on the eyes mate, and remember it is not finished it needs quite a bit of work pal.

Mick

Last edited:
@Mick I have noticed just recently Mick, that once I have read a notification of someone it seems to log me off DW after reading it. I then have to sign in again to get back on. Does anybody else have this problem?.
Yes me too, changed to green skin

Back