Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

not been on much

Wilster

Inactive User
hi there, not been on much due to work and no cable where I live lol, I am up and down the country all week and don't have much time to myself. I am looking for another job so I can be at home more and get BT broadband installed so I can come online more, using a friends computer is never the same is it......well hope everybody's fine and well and look forward to coming back full time :)

Glad to see you have not fell out of a plane again!

lol...nah had enough of planes now a "penguin" a para term for non-jumpers, they grounded me until they decide i'm fit enough to carry a bergen (rucksack) and drop kit. good to be back, maybe gonna get a 3g card so i ca ncome on here more often....thanks guys

cheers m8, hope all is well, going through harrasment from a member on here...last time i do a favour lol...hopefully it will be resolved soon :) : spook :

cheers m8, hope all is well, going through harrasment from a member on here...last time i do a favour lol...hopefully it will be resolved soon :) : spook :
what is this harrasment about m8
would it be about modems and boxes????

can u at least get in touch and sort it

not @ you wistler but that shite that is makes you not want to help
do some one a favour and they give you stick
good to see your still around m8

what is this harrasment about m8
would it be about modems and boxes????

can u at least get in touch and sort it

have been in touch ... I'm just not putting up with the ignorance of the other person.

message sent davidh

Last edited:
Back