noob help needed ..new cccline installed in reflashed zgemma whoosh build infinity not working

whitehotdog

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys
i reflashed my zgemma h3.2tc latest version whoosh build infinity and open atv 6.3 and im trying to get a new vm cccline working
i have inserted the newcamd.list file in ect folder
on my box went into info panel /softcam-set up /select softcam then i got 3 options cccam mgcam and oscam-emu (i assume i need cccam)but have tried all 3
clicked restarted softcam and restarted box and still not getting anything.
after trawling forums on web i even downloaded and installed the secret softcams plug in but dont think any cams on list a relevent to me
dos cam
gbox
ncam (2 different ones)
oscam (6 different ones)
scam
wicardd
i get some free to air chanels etc working but nothing else
my first install of line so am i doing something stupid that i have missed
pulling my hair out so any ideas

cccam also opens cable channels. You could paste your cline into cccam.cfg located in usr keys. Hey ferret i wonder if the newcamdlist goes in usr keys instead of /etc. Openatv has a different files structure but not sure if newcamdlist goes in there

cccam also opens cable channels. You could paste your cline into cccam.cfg located in usr keys. Hey ferret i wonder if the newcamdlist goes in usr keys instead of /etc. Openatv has a different files structure but not sure if newcamdlist goes in there

Your right mate it is usr/keys on openatv

if you using cccam

you need the file CCcam.cfg (not capital letters) with your line and it goes in /etc folder

also I would ditch cccam and use mgcamd

if you using cccam

you need the file CCcam.cfg (not capital letters) with your line and it goes in /etc folder

also I would ditch cccam and use mgcamd

ensure cccam.cfg is CCcam.cfg - capital letters in file names are important on Linux based sytems

Back