Amiko Alien 2 Softcam not installed?

afcwomble

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just got myself into sat side of things and bought myself an Alien 2 which had DMU_10740_E2_spark7162_211_git_5309_nodebug_Diff0 installed. I got myself a N line which I converted via Cccam to Oscam & inputted the results via FTP into usr/keys folder and all i got was FTA. Was at this all weekend to no avail so decided today to go and reflash a new image HDMU_11361_E2_spark7162_211_git_5519_nodebug_gst_Flash which all took fine, however Ive got no softcam installed now & when I try to download vis Plugins it gives mismatch error?? Been trying different TUTs on this box but I'm stumped at every hurdle! Tried to drop plugin pack to USB but comes up with no files can be read? Is there something I'm missing here? Do I have to FTP files over or can it be done via USB stick? Thanks in advance, this is doing my head in.

Been having a good read and tried this so far, Tried to install All_emu_plugin_Alien via USB stick and no files can be read?? Stick is good as the flash was fine, reformatted & followed TUT but nothing. Can anyone tell me if I can ftp these over to box and if so where do they go? Getting nowhere at mo.

I've given up on enigma for now and have this now booting in spark & have managed to get FTA channels after scan, a plus. Now I have my N Line which I've edited in Cccam as before and inputted it into oscam server in & saved in /root/plugin/var/keys/ entered as below with all my details xxx:

label=N:
enable=1
protocol=newcamd
key=xxxxx
device=xxxx
user=xxx
password=xxx
group=1
inactivitytimeout=1
reconnecttimeout=30
lb_weight=100
cccversion=2.1.2
cccmaxhops=10
cccwantemu=1
ccckeepalive=1

Start Oscam plugin which shows green & Still showing scrambled on Pay channels?? Anybody tell me where I'm going wrong here?

Can't actually see anything wrong but use the Cccam to oscam coverter to create your oscam.server file. Also remember to give 755 attributes to the oscam.conf file, you can also try to use cccam214 and just paste your line into the Cccam.cfg file.

View attachment CCcam-Converter_1.2.zip

Thanks for reply, got a few hours to kill later so going to have another try, I have converted n line as you said. Can you have 2 or 3 cam plugins running at same time as well or just 1? I think I may have more problems now as it won't fully boot to enigma image, just hangs with spinning disc in corner. Tried to reflash but won't take that either. What a nightmare this is turning out to be!!

Just having another go, checked attributes and all at 755. This is what I have in Oscam.user, do I have to input anything as seems generic? Oscam.server has all my N line details, correct place? I'm assuming this is the only place I have to edit? Still no Pay channels:(

My [account]
user = user1
pwd = password1
uniq = 1
group = 1

And one other question, DHCP on or off? Thanks

Last edited:
Woohoo Sorted. Thanks mahrkpat for reply, checked everything again & stayed with Oscam only, changed attributes to 755 in everything Oscam related(don't know if this made any difference). Now to see if I can get enigma flash on it to upgrade to nicer format with bouquets etc.. At least I have N line working :banana:

The Alien is fussy with usb sticks, they recommend to use kingston but I found a tip on this forum that got my usb sticks working with the Alien can't remember where I saw it but the tip is to use HP usb storage format tool to format the usb sticks, google for it,it is a free to download.

Yea I read that ok. I was able to flash the other day but think I may have messed with files/folders in ftp which is why its not booting. Do you know if an image can be ftp'd over complete? will have a bash with the HP tool, I already have that. Tricky little boxes to set up in my opinion but look good when done so thumbs up on that. Now to see if I can setup hard drive for recording twin channels:) Is there bouquets available for spark? Going to have a look now to see if I can sort channels into some order as used to sky at mo.

Back