Nokia remote for sagem?

mastichick

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I have a nokia dbox2 with not the original remote but a similar one that does everything as the orig. The color coded is same and also has the home and dbox buttons on left hand corner. This works as normal on my nokia.

A friend has just given me his sagem 1x to sort out for him but he doesnt have the remote been lost he said, and I thought no problem my nokia remote should work with the sasem as I thought they were the replacement remotes for both boxes.

The remote wont work with the sagem, Ive flashed the box but cant get into the menu to set location etc.

Anybody any ideas why this remote wont work with sagem.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hi

I have a nokia dbox2 with not the original remote but a similar one that does everything as the orig. The color coded is same and also has the home and dbox buttons on left hand corner. This works as normal on my nokia.

A friend has just given me his sagem 1x to sort out for him but he doesnt have the remote been lost he said, and I thought no problem my nokia remote should work with the sasem as I thought they were the replacement remotes for both boxes.

The remote wont work with the sagem, Ive flashed the box but cant get into the menu to set location etc.

Anybody any ideas why this remote wont work with sagem.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance

pretty sure sagems work with all - nokias work only with nokias

all in ones work or get the ipaddy of the box from the boot screen and use the virtual remote on the web interface

The simple answer is that Nokia remotes do not work with Sagem boxes.

Tell your mate to buy a universal remote from poundland.

In the meantime copy via FTP a working services.xml and bouquets.xml to var/tuxbox/config/zapit then pull the plug........then replug !!...then all should be well.

Hi

Cheers for the replies guys, Ive already ftp`d the working files to the box but when Lakypro starts up the 1st time goes straight to the language menu but without the remote I cant ok it to get out of it.

Probably go with the virtual remote option.

Thanks

Back