nokia n95 (mint) and sony errisson w810i (brand new)

T

thommohawk

right ive had it a few months but to me its just a phone, too much on it that i personally dont use so im selling it on here first then to ebay (where i checked my prices).

n95, silver/plum version, de-branded (generic software) and unlocked mint condition as ive not used it much and its rarely been out of the house,

dsc00005xk3.jpg

dsc00007we9.jpg

looking for £???/ (reduced from £250) delivered recorded to your door or it'll be going on ebay and i'll take my chances, great phone but its gotta go.

someone make me a decent offer inc p+p, sat here doing nothing and its a waste of a good phone, no paypal sorry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

second phone is a brand new yes brand new w810i walkman phone, this has only been out of the house/box to be unlocked, this phone also has been de-branded so no crappy operator stuff on it.

dsc00001dj0.jpg

dsc00002vt0.jpg

looking for £??? posted to your door, would love to reduce this one but im not prices range from 69.99 to 79.99 even seen it @89.99 network locked and branded with junk. its brand new as stated only out of the packaging for unlocking and de-branding (which cost me lol)...

again make me an offer inc p+p, it sat here not getting used another waste of a good phone, again sorry no paypal there fees are out of control.

reason for sales, to recoup some of the money i spent on my new sat setup and i have a k550i flashed with w610i firmware which im currently using as my phone, calls and text is all i need lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
not a chance m8, its brand new and it also cost for me to have it unlocked.

update price change, last chance before ebay, if i dont ebay them they will just sit in the boxes and gather dust which i wont let happen lol.

also have a modded wii for sale unsure of price so i may just ebay that one straight away andsee what it fetches.

you can buy the w810 for £59.99 brandnew
and i recently bought a n95 off ebay for £200 delivered brandnew unbranded

think you might have to drop your prices a bit to sell em

im only going off ebay prices when i looked, 59.99 for the phone (virgin,voda i bet) yes but add unlocking and de branding which cost and it wasnt a fiver and it adds up, its brand new so im not asking new money for a used item and it includes postage, i,ll ebay them as thats where i got my prices if no one wants them here.

to who? i didnt recieve anything i dont think,

listening to swaps of interest, dont ask what as ive not a clue lol, try me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back