Nokia N70 help required

FATBOY

Member ++
Reaction score
seeing as we no longer have a mobile phone section on this site anymore, i didnt know where to put this. but basically, my N70 was in my pocket and being a plumber, i was draining out some water of some pipework and some splashed onto my leg (not much though) and my phone got wet. i dried it out immediately, and then the screen went very dark(thought the screen was knackered,same thing happened with my N95 and replaced the screen job done) but after a while the phone just died, and now no longer switches on, ive tried charging and a new battery as well, also put it in the airing cupboard for a month, but to no avail. is there any such way of repairing a water damaged nokia?????

seeing as we no longer have a mobile phone section on this site anymore, i didnt know where to put this. but basically, my N70 was in my pocket and being a plumber, i was draining out some water of some pipework and some splashed onto my leg (not much though) and my phone got wet. i dried it out immediately, and then the screen went very dark(thought the screen was knackered,same thing happened with my N95 and replaced the screen job done) but after a while the phone just died, and now no longer switches on, ive tried charging and a new battery as well, also put it in the airing cupboard for a month, but to no avail. is there any such way of repairing a water damaged nokia?????

Other than all you have said already the last thing would be to get another damaged N70 and replacing/swapping parts until you get it going again....

Keep your eye out for them phone recycling bins you might be lucky enough to find 1, other than that have a look on ebay..

Back