No streams available

Is to box connected to the internet?
Can you use the browser to search the web ok?
I know someone on PN and it works ok
Or your add-ons/kodi are out of date.

Well uninstalled kodi and re-installed latest version along with the two plugins from avid and it works fine. Can I ask what the colossus repository is for please?

The repo is for installing some other add-ons but mainly for auto updates of covenant...You can now either install more repos and add-ons or install a build. Your choice.....

Tbh the sole aim was to get movies and TV shows for my mum so minimal addons is good to keep it simple for her. Any chance you could point me in the direction of a couple of other links to up to date addons that actually work in case covenant goes belly up. I was using install instructions from seo-michael site before but nothing ever worked

If she likes to watch old movies then install Duckpool add-on from Muckyduckys repo
Then once installed go to System/Addons/Install from repository/Mucky ducks repo/Add-on repository and install Duckpool repository, Then from Duckpool repository install Duckpool add-on. It has films from the 1930`s on-wards
MD2.png

Last edited:
Lol. Cheers for that. Not necessarily looking for old movies. Defo not from 1930 lol. Is exodus still OK? Seen mixed reports and I couldn't find any streams on it at all

Here is noobsandnerds repo. From it install Bob unleashed and Elysium. Elysium is not working properly without manual fixs but hopefully the dev will sort it. Bob unleashed is the new version of bob unrestricted and has a decent movies and tv show section. I think exodus is on it's way out but who knows someone might maintain it. But covenant is supposedly the new exodus..

If you add this API KEY: 2b740a918a9c39d9071f70d9e7620487 to elysium it works for now

Attachments

• repository.noobsandnerds.zip
    491.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Lol. Cheers for that. Not necessarily looking for old movies. Defo not from 1930 lol. Is exodus still OK? Seen mixed reports and I couldn't find any streams on it at all
I use Covenant, Bob, Elysium, Exodus, UKTurks, Yes Movies, At the flix and Maverick TV if you see the film on there (Maverick TV) it works,
good for new films and tells you what quality it is.

At the flix has some good sections old & new
screenshot002.png

screenshot003.png

Last edited:
I think it only works on the latest version of kodi 17.3

Cheers guys. This has been rumbling on for ages so its good to get her sorted

Back