No streams available

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't really use kodi but trying to set a box up for my mum who is on plusnet but cannot get ANY stream available. Obviously the isp is now blocking it. Is there any simple way to get round this? Presumably a vpn would but don't really wanna go down that route if don't need to

may need to change router settings to allow

Googling just seems to advise to turn off safeguard but it is already off in the settings of the router as is the firewall

safeguard turned off should be enough i would think never had a total black out though

just a thought some changes past few days with the addons but should get a lot working for now

I might wipe the whole thing and re-install just what she needs. What are the best addons just for watching movies and tv shows? Easy ones to navigate so as not to confuse her lol

for me
film cube openload movies dandymedia series addicts for now

exodus elysium when it starts zen replacement which was my default choice

SALTS still going strong here for TV and Movies

salts is changing devs i think one i do not use

If it's an android box, have You not considered terrarium tv apk or showbox apk? If it's just for movies/tv.

personally use apks these days & binned kodi as its a burst bubble

Apk's for me too and iptv sub for live tv....

Trying to get this sorted again and just cant get anywhere. What am I doing wrong? Tried at my mums as well as my house. Got ISP blockers turned off at both addresses but cannot get it to find any streams on any addons. Gotta be doing something wrong surely

Trying to get this sorted again and just cant get anywhere. What am I doing wrong? Tried at my mums as well as my house. Got ISP blockers turned off at both addresses but cannot get it to find any streams on any addons. Gotta be doing something wrong surely
Have you tried using @avid build?

What version of kodi are you using and are all addons up to date..

Not tried avid build but have tried both 16.1 and 17.3 have tried a few builds and updated addons but always end with same result. Getting frustrating to say least

@Mark_The_Yid Install both of these on a clean install of kodi 17.3 if covenant has no streams at all it is down to your router settiings or it is down to your isp....

Attachments

• repository.colossus.zip
    804.7 KB · Views: 4
  • plugin.video.covenant.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
Back