no sound

P

pipehose

just did a blind search on hot bird have lost sound or sound is very faint on some channels what do i need to do to resolve this
thanks pipe

have this prob with TPS Foot yet all other TPS are fine.I've tried altering various bits and bobs with no effect.No one came up with a solution so don't hold your breath.

for some reason they are al working now except for motors tv on hotbird great pic but no sound

have you tried changing the language setting to see if you can get sound the 1 you are using may have no sound

im getting goos sound m8, press info button twice and you should have the following info for english sound

vpid 0521
apid 0661
ppid 0521

i put the above numbers it dosent seem to save them when i go back to check them............ what am i doing wrong

digidude said:
im getting goos sound m8, press info button twice and you should have the following info for english sound
vpid 0521
apid 0661
ppid 0521
my apid is driffernt
it is 0641 when i go into pid it dosent see to want to save it what am i doing wrong

i have now managed to get it changed to all of the above but still no sound

how about trying to reload a previous patch from days gone by or try a factory reset then reload patch.

My digits are same as DIGI and works fine yet TPS Foot not a hope in hell

wats your signal quailty like or it could be the vokume on the box is set low not the tv ??

signal qualiyh 80 no and volume isnt low this works on other channels

Pipehose,finally sorted my sound out on TPS FOOT!!!. I had to do a full factory reset and then reload the' ahem software and getinthere it's a goer and more than likely that's what you'll have to do for your lack of sound also.

I've got the same PIDS as shown by Digidude and the sound/picture are both good.

THE ONLY DRIFFERNCE I SEE is the 11.137 and mine is 11.138h is it worth changing

i did a factory reset and o feck i lost everything and with a big thanks again to digidude he helped get it all back up and working
and guess what ive got sound on motors tv thanks again to you all for your help

Back