No Sound - NeutrinoTV - VLC

aruthaman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

My problem is with certain non FTA channels using NeutrinoTV with VLC. I get no sound. I've seen plenty of posts about this but no-one appears to have the answer. I've tried almost all the alternatives dboxtv.... etc etc. They all have the same problem.

I'd like to be able to view the dbox on PC's upstairs and the annoying thing is the quality and performance is great... just no sound.

I'm using the latest image from the chatterbox bar, but I've tried loads of others. None seem to work.

I'd love to fix this.

Keep up the good work guys....

Brian

Try using StreamMeNG it works perfect for me on a dbox2 and dreambox on all channels,I'm using version 0.32.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

You are a genius.

It actually works. Only problem is the performance. Its very poor. Can you tell me what parameters you have set in the miniTV settings and dbox settings. I would be grateful.

Thanks

Brian

anyone know of an app for the mac??
other than dbox commander

Ta

cheers mate,
i'll give it a try
once i learn german!! lol
should be fine

You are a genius.

It actually works. Only problem is the performance. Its very poor. Can you tell me what parameters you have set in the miniTV settings and dbox settings. I would be grateful.

Thanks

Brian

Sorry m8 only seen this now,I didnt change any settings yet too be honest as I dont use it that much and it does me fine when i do.

Nice one Wizz... Been looking all day for something to do this, tried them all, xlivegrabber, nutrino tv, blah, blah... none of them work... but this did.

Downloaded the latest version from this forum here...

h**p://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=123126

Back