no channels on eurovox ex1000sl

peterhiggs

Inactive User
Reaction score
i cant recieve any pay channels on my eurovox,ie sky sports,movies etc,done a fast scan and a deep scan and no joy,any ideas please,thanks

put the latest software on and all is good,does anyone know if there will be a fix with this new encryption service virgin are rolling out,i know leeds have gone down

put the latest software on and all is good,does anyone know if there will be a fix with this new encryption service virgin are rolling out,i know leeds have gone down

N3 never been cracked - The future is bleak......The end is nigh:sad:

thast what i thought,never thought cable would change the encyption,but they have and cable boxes could be on the way out

N3 never been cracked - The future is bleak......The end is nigh:sad:

we have no evidence that it is nagra 3 there is always talk about nagra 3 coming out for a few years... but to be honest i think it would bust vermin with the cost to set up nagra 3 to the whole UK hopefully it wont come out for the sake of all us vermin users

This has happened to my mate in the wigan area, the greedy fucker has 3 eurovox's, I just told him to connect 1 to his main feed and rescan, broadband everything off and it seems to have worked... for now.

you will need to put the latest filmware into your box to get the channels you can get the filmware from thechatterbox.cc toolbar .just google it and you will find it

what do i do when i get this from toolbar

Back