no channels in birmingham

i make the funcards myself and there are no dates on them
ive recently had a booster installed and this has happend only a few days after it was installed.
wondered if ne1 else was havin a problem cus if not then its probably my booster and ill strangle the guy who installed it :p

ok this is even wierder
ive swapped the box to one that i dont use much and its working fine.
could the problem be that the not working box was originally an ntl box?
even tho they have both been working before?

if you have boosted the signal by a very large amount i think you could blow a resistor in the tuner? but then you said you have freeview channels so that should not be the problem!!
and the box should be ok as you are getting some channels, so it could only be the card! have you tried a different card in the box? or even look at the box contacts inside the box as the card slot could have a problem... but thats all i would say could be the problem..

tried that several times
with several cards still nothing
im thinking maybe the boxes have broken
could it be a coincidence that two boxes have the same problem at the same time wen no1 else in the area is havin a problem?

Check the software version mate, maybe gone to 3_7 which the funcard can't handle at the moment.
Failing that then I agree with dont do it it"ll hurt that it is most likely an image problem.

Chookey

if you have a mosc use that, it isnt bothered by 3.7 updates.

thats strange my v+ box is still on 3.2 is 3.7 only for non v+ boxes also check your signal levels you dont want to boost them above -4dBmV

thats strange my v+ box is still on 3.2 is 3.7 only for non v+ boxes also check your signal levels you dont want to boost them above -4dBmV

it should be on 3.6.. but then it would not matter. are you getting the new high dif channels? if so dont worry...lol

also mohammed_khan786 you said you have gone to 3.7 now that is very strange as if your in brum then your TW and TW has not rolled to 3.7 yet !!
what i would try is to do a total reset on your box, clear all info etc and then re-do a fun card net id and make it update to the right net id again. then before putting any cards in etc check what its on then (you might need to do the wembley trick) then if you are on 3.6 the card will work..
the fun card fix is being worked on but not sure when it will be released
as for getting "the box" i dont see why people get other boxes when you can use the cable box and it will do everything as long as you have a card that will work on it...also if cable change there revision or goto N3 etc then these boxes will not work or atleast till a fix has been done. and that would be the same as cable boxes.
also rom 11 cards are the easyest to do.. easyer than a fun card!

i make the funcards myself and there are no dates on them

ive recently had a booster installed and this has happend only a few days after it was installed.
wondered if ne1 else was havin a problem cus if not then its probably my booster and ill strangle the guy who installed it :p

no dates on the funcards.................................do you know how to program a fun m8...................................."does'nt seem so????????"

no dates on the funcards.................................do you know how to program a fun m8...................................."does'nt seem so????????"

the fun card only has one tier if done with toxic, and it should be to 2010 most people dont even know about the tier 8 on the fun card when just using toxic as they never open them in nagra edit...

people just follow tut's but really dont know the insides of what is going on, but then some people dont need too as long as the box works.

MB

ur ryt bout the fun cards i jus put the flash frm net and ext i gt and dey work

As for the version change i shall have another look tomorro to make sure and will try to reset netid etc.
And thank u all for ur help =D

Back