no arrests by police

Vixen

Banned
Reaction score
OK found this out today that all police in manchester have been informed that they cant make arrests on certain people in the holy month just wanted to know how others felt about this as i am not happy.

Police warned over Ramadan arrests
link added by red as requested.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any point in replying to this thread???? i can see all my views just being deleted once again.......

shame on you DW team............

What are the groups of "certain" people

Overweight people, if so im going doing a bank robbery

Many thanks mate lets get a little humour back on the forum

If not its the cold water for everone

Ok vixen ive added your link as requested..:)

seems to me there are lots of double standards where religion is concerned, why should people pussy foot round them, if they break the law they should be dealt with accordingly.

@rizla3066 if you stay on topic it wont be removed.

vixen what worries me is this is gonna turn out to be riots on the streets i agree this is far stupid , if u did wrong the police have the right to arrest, i would have thought that goverment would have gave the go ahead on this, what u think?

vixen what worries me is this is gonna turn out to be riots on the streets i agree this is far stupid , if u did wrong the police have the right to arrest, i would have thought that goverment would have gave the go ahead on this, what u think?

I think the world is going MAD and dont know where all this will end to be honest everyone is the same and no allowances should be MADE for anyone RICH POOR BLACK WHITE GREEN YELLOW PINK OR LILAC

I think (and heres a long shot for this time of the night) is that they are trying to make sure that they dont wait outside the place of worship to arrest the people wanted in warrant.

Would you want to be nicked on Xmas day for a parking fine ( as not all warrants are for life threatening things)

I think (and heres a long shot for this time of the night) is that they are trying to make sure that they dont wait outside the place of worship to arrest the people wanted in warrant.

Would you want to be nicked on Xmas day for a parking fine ( as not all warrants are for life threatening things)

well if i had done something wrong which speed is then it would be my fault wouldnt it and i cant see me being able to say oo not today please its christmas day ? and what does it matter where ur arrested anyway if you have broken the law then its ur fault surely.

Youll also find that with the fact that all the prisons are full they will have nowhere to put them either

usually sent in post those, cant see pat delivering on xmas day.

Youll also find that with the fact that all the prisons are full they will have nowhere to put them either

So r u saying then that they shouldnt be arrested because its holy week or no room in prisions.If you do something wrong it shouldnt matter what week it is in ur getting arrested or if there is no room you cant let crime go unpunished becoz its the wrong week to be arrested.

So r u saying then that they shouldnt be arrested because its holy week or no room in prisions.If you do something wrong it shouldnt matter what week it is in ur getting arrested or if there is no room you cant let crime go unpunished becoz its the wrong week to be arrested.

I quite agree but i live in a quite racially mixed area of Greater Manchester and it just isnt practical in terms of manpower and hightening tensions to turn up at the mosque mob handed (which you will need to be )

As these arrests are planned there are many more people to arrest it just means they are at the back of the queue for a bit ( but not forgotton).

I have just texted a mate who is in the force and he says if the crime is serious enough you will be arrested what ever time it is.

I quite agree but i live in a quite racially mixed area of Greater Manchester and it just isnt practical in terms of manpower and hightening tensions to turn up at the mosque mob handed (which you will need to be )

As these arrests are planned there are many more people to arrest it just means they are at the back of the queue for a bit ( but not forgotton).

I have just texted a mate who is in the force and he says if the crime is serious enough you will be arrested what ever time it is.

i also live in manchester and also live in a racilly mixed area. and i know that if i had done something wrong the police wouldnt wait for me to come out of church to arrest me .

and why would they have to be mob handed are u saying they would have trouble arresting from a mosque or are u saying from any church.why pussyfoot around does it really matter where it is were getting to be a wimp country thats for sure. Please officer dont arrest me wrong time of the month im on a period .

and why would they have to be mob handed are u saying they would have trouble arresting from a mosque or are u saying from any church.why pussyfoot around does it really matter where it is were getting to be a wimp country thats for sure. Please officer dont arrest me wrong time of the month im on a period .

Im now officially scared to reply

Back