The Blame Game

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I swear the World is slowly going mad. The mainstream media and certain people want to lay blame anywhere but where it actually lies.

This story I read today about a man who killed himself by overdose just hours after having his PIP suspended. The fault was being aimed squarely at the DWP and the story includes a photo of his wife looking a bit angry.
Reading on it states that he had been hospitalised 7/8 times already this year for attempted overdoses and had actually been sanctioned the last time. He had received a small pot pension cash sum so the DWP wanted his bank statements. He apparently suffered memory loss and forgot to supply them so the DWP suspended his benefits. Hours after receiving the letter he succeeded in taking his own life.

He never supplied the requested bank statements, what else was the DWP supposed to do?, forget it?
The part I find most strange though is that he supposedly left a suicide note blaming the benefits system for his suicide. But he didn't leave a note for any of the other 7/8 attempts?

Story here

I swear the World is slowly going mad. The mainstream media and certain people want to lay blame anywhere but where it actually lies.

This story I read today about a man who killed himself by overdose just hours after having his PIP suspended. The fault was being aimed squarely at the DWP and the story includes a photo of his wife looking a bit angry.
Reading on it states that he had been hospitalised 7/8 times already this year for attempted overdoses and had actually been sanctioned the last time. He had received a small pot pension cash sum so the DWP wanted his bank statements. He apparently suffered memory loss and forgot to supply them so the DWP suspended his benefits. Hours after receiving the letter he succeeded in taking his own life.

He never supplied the requested bank statements, what else was the DWP supposed to do?, forget it?
The part I find most strange though is that he supposedly left a suicide note blaming the benefits system for his suicide. But he didn't leave a note for any of the other 7/8 attempts?

Story here
Your right, the world is crazy!
The media do not help, to the point I just don’t watch/read the news at all.
Apparently no one has to take responsibility for them selfs anymore apart from the person being blamed. It’s a victim pyramid scheme.

Back