Nintendo dsi ver 1.4.3 E with r4 1.4.2

cyberclog

Inactive User
Reaction score
Came home from work to find mydaughter had updated her dsi to ver 1.4.3e and now her r4 1.4.2 dont work,
does anybody have any idea how I can reflash it back to the old version or any idea to get round this pleasssseee "she sending me mad"
Thxs

Check the R4 website and check whether or not they have released a firmware upgrade.

Make sure you go to the correct site for your card, there are many clones on the market.

it is not possible to downgrade your dsi.

there are 3 or 4 cards that have already broken the 1.4.3 update.

as maffy says , its just a matter of checking your cards website regularly for news of an update.....

Step 1. Find out which r4 card do you have , R4i gold or R4i SDHC, login the related official site
Step 2. Go to the download page and find the update patch , then download and update your flashcard!

Cards support Di V1.43 : R4i gold 3DS, Supercard DSTwo , iSmart MM these three cards are working on 1.43 ... if your card is not in the list, then you need to buy a new card , just buy a R4i gold 3DS....cheap and great...

Thanks people for the reply, I think Im going to go with the last option and get her r4 gold.
Thanks again cyberclog

Back