newbie to this need help and advice please

bloodstone1964

Inactive User
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have bought this system should be here soon, the guy selling me it is going to send me it fully patched, once its here what do i need to do, i have been told the keys roll often what do i need to do to keep up with the rolling keys, what cable do i need, how do i connect, what software do i need and where do i get it, when the keys need updating do i need to use a software called technosender, i have seen it mentioned but not sure what it is, is updating the keys easy or is it a long drawn out process, anyone with any knowledge on this plz help

thanks in advance

the system i am getting is TECHNOMATE 1500 CI + 80cm DISEQC MOTORISED - NEW i post this but not sure if i posted it in the wrong section :Cheers:

Everything youn need is on is on this site inc keys and technosender. Updating keys and patches is the easy bit and only takes a few moments unless its biss keys but those only take a few mins too. The hard bit is instaling the system help for that is here too.

hi mate congrats on ur purchase , if it comes fully patched just a case of setting up and away you go , however as u say the keys do roll often and sometimes new packages open as others can close , bit of a cat and mouse situation really , to kep up to date with it , you will basically need a null modem lead , not serial lead , the tm1500 loader , and wen they appear the latest patch , just connect u reciever to ur pc , via the null lead , download the latest patch , open the loader prog , search for patch u have downloaded on ur pc after u have unzipped it of course , press connect on the loader and wait for it to finish loading and for your reciever to reboot .

the technosender is basically just a prog that u keep connected to ur reciever via comp ,via a broadband connection for it to connect and to send keys to the sender to ur stb , never used it myself , i just wait for the patches to come out , at the moment tps/multi are changing there keys every week , so on a fri morn u may notice no tps/multi channels , but usually not too long after a new patch comes out

TECHNOMATE 1500 CI + 80cm DISEQC MOTORISED - NEW

the guy says its fully patched this is what it is 1 x Technomate TMS 1500 CI + Digital Satellite Receiver
Patched to Multicam - Darkman Patch

with 80cm Full DiseqC 1.2 Motorised System

This Package includes:

Technomate 1500 CI+ Digital Satellite Receiver
80cm ORBITAL Solid Satellite Dish + Wall Mount
Lemon 0.2 db Digital Universal LNB
Technomate TM 2100A DiseqC 1.2 Motor
20 mt of Satellite Cable
Full Installation Kit
:Cheers: are these the wright ones i need tm 1000 series ver 1.6 and this one tm 1000 series ver 1.8.2

Last edited:
Back