newbee dm500 user help

standarren1975

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi chaps i have pretty good kmowledge with the linux system and are able to flash new images no problem.
At the moment i have installed NabiloDM500-V08-MAXVA
as a lot of forums said it was a good stable image.
Heres my setup 90 cm motorised dish
i love trying different images its fun and its good for the community
i used to be able to flash an image then add my service and bouquet files in minutes on the dbox but unfortunatly i cant seem to find the correct files with filezilla i've tried a few things with no luck please help guys

use a program called dbedit mate, does the job no bother, and if you want a decent bouquet goto the technomate section and you'll see tonedeffs bouquet as a sticky at the top of the page, work sound on the 500s!

let us know how you get on!

use a program called dbedit mate, does the job no bother, and if you want a decent bouquet goto the technomate section and you'll see tonedeffs bouquet as a sticky at the top of the page, work sound on the 500s!

let us know how you get on!
thanks mate just tried to upload it with dream edit rebooted and still the same i dont no what i'm doing wrong

thanks mate just tried to upload it with dream edit rebooted and still the same i dont no what i'm doing wrong
are you clicking to reload settings on the right, after you've ftp'd them!

are you clicking to reload settings on the right, after you've ftp'd them!

your the man thanks mate

easy when you no how thanks ever so much
got to work out how to add softcams to watch bulsat now:banana:

your the man thanks mate

easy when you no how thanks ever so much
got to work out how to add softcams to watch bulsat now:banana:
nowt a little rep wont sort out to show your appreciation ;0)

you now i can thank you all night mate that was awesome how about the bulsat channels are you ready for another thankyou:Clap:
i havnt got a clue about bulsat mate, sorry, iv only got a fixed dish so know absolutely nothing about any other sats, lol.

someone on here will help you though or help you find what you need to know!

Think you mean the 39E channels, what problems are you having with them?

yes thats right 39 e bulsat or hellesat
i had a tm5400 and used to be able to load softcams

now i have a dm500s i'm not sure of what to do

yes thats right 39 e bulsat or hellesat
i had a tm5400 and used to be able to load softcams

now i have a dm500s i'm not sure of what to do

You should be able to download and install the required keys with the remote, i am not familliar with the 500 nabilosat images but you should see keys or key updater in system settings/downloads/plugins. If not the keys can be downloaded from the net and then you just need to ftp them tp the correct folder in your box.

Back