New Zgemma Twin Tuner Dual Core CPU Boxes Coming

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
New range coming impressive specs to be honest.

Attachments

• H.2H_zpsopyjkygr.jpg
    H.2H_zpsopyjkygr.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 1_zpseyoetirg.png
    Screenshot 1_zpseyoetirg.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 22
I'm liking the specs. Any rumours on price yet?

I would also like to see a twin dvb-c tuner from Zgemma !

I'm liking the specs. Any rumours on price yet?

I would also like to see a twin dvb-c tuner from Zgemma !

Ive emailed the manufacturer for that exact info.Ive also asked them to clarify if there will be a version with 2 cable/t2 tuners on board.

3 new models are coming so maybe there will be.

The 3 new models are basically just upgrades from previous models with the new dual core 7362 BCM chipset a single sat tuner a dual sat tuner and a combo sat/cable tuner.

If they can keep the prices at where they are now they really cant lose its a wait and see game

The only thing they are missing then is twin dvb-c/T2 tuners.

Let's hope they take note of Ferret's email and start (albeit eventually) releasing twin dvb-c/t2 tuners.

I agree, if prices stay around the same then they should have winner E2 boxes on their hands as most other manufacturers want a lot of money and some want silly money.

Looks like a decent box..
Will cheer up all those over at world they love these boxes.

Looks like a decent box..
Will cheer up all those over at world they love these boxes.

No longer a clone very close but not and officially supported by various image groups. Maybe VIX should but hey not a problem when OpenATV officially support them.

Yes I have used S1 and S2 and my brother has the S2 good reliable boxes for the price do the job great and like you say loads of support from image teams and they have a great download site for images that's updated daily...
I would not hesitate to recommend these air didgital boxes

the new boxes will be a big contender for the top brands like vu duo 2, will be interesting to see how much they go for, i reckon if they keep the price around the same as they are now they will take over!!

Available in about 3 weeks time. $80 - $100 plus shipping costs.
Also triple tuner 3x dvb-c will be available in October.
I always said these boxes are unbelievable quality for the price and now they are even better.

Yes seen them on there a few days ago just presale trust me from the main source they will not be sent yet

Delays in testing and manufacture mean another 2 weeks until we can order.
Dual core broadcom processor 750mhz.

Also a lot of work being done on images for UK market. Vix won't offcially support. Opendroid and openatv don't work well in UK market compared to vix. So new image is being made!

Delays in testing and manufacture mean another 2 weeks until we can order.
Dual core broadcom processor 750mhz.

Also a lot of work being done on images for UK market. Vix won't offcially support. Opendroid and openatv don't work well in UK market compared to vix. So new image is being made!

Dont take this the wrong way but that section i highlighted in your statement is the biggest load of codswallop i have ever heard, Any problems with Receivers running OpenATV or Opebdroid can be safelky put down to USER ERROR dont blame the images.

Sorry yes openatv and opendroid images do work in UK. However, for users who are used to openvix they will find crossepg problems on both above images and no softcams in plugin feeds.
Basically there needs to be a supported image for UK that has most of the user friendly features of openvix.
Opendroid already comes with abm on the image but again crossepg does not work and no softcams in plugins.

Sorry yes openatv and opendroid images do work in UK. However, for users who are used to openvix they will find crossepg problems on both above images and no softcams in plugin feeds.
Basically there needs to be a supported image for UK that has most of the user friendly features of openvix.
Opendroid already comes with abm on the image but again crossepg does not work and no softcams in plugins.

All the epg issuse can be sorted. If it works on VIX it can be made to work on any supported image.

VIX is not the be all and end all it just gets hyped up in the UK market because it is supporting a UK dealer and forum.

OpenATV also has Auto bouqets

All the epg issuse can be sorted. If it works on VIX it can be made to work on any supported image.

VIX is not the be all and end all it just gets hyped up in the UK market because it is supporting a UK dealer and forum.

OpenATV also has Auto bouqets

Agreed, theres nothing special at all about ViX images I dont see what the big deal is. There are plenty of other images available as mentioned.

OpenATV is fine, needs a few more tweaks to get it working properly but easily done.

ViX and the WOS crew hate the Zgemma boxes , because they threaten the sales of the other manufacturers recievers they sell, hence they spread scaremonger stories about these recievers being "clones", "rubbish" etc.

The Zgemma recievers are remarkable for the price, I've been running a H1 as my main viewing box for months no with no issues, completely stable on both cable and sat with an external HDD for recording.

For people that really cant live without Vix images there are patched versions readily available anyway

Back