New Zealand

Jimbo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Now, here is a question for the experts in the forum.

My wife and I are contemplating Emigrating to New Zealand in the next six months. Cheaper property, better lifestyle, better weather, less people, need I go on.
Would a Dreambox, I assume it would have to be a satilite one, be of any use, and would the skills and knowledge base that I have gained anable me to continue with value TV.
TV is supposed to be Shit over their, alot of american channels etc.

Just wondering.............................Jimbo

Now, here is a question for the experts in the forum.

My wife and I are contemplating Emigrating to New Zealand in the next six months. Cheaper property, better lifestyle, better weather, less people, need I go on.
Would a Dreambox, I assume it would have to be a satilite one, be of any use, and would the skills and knowledge base that I have gained anable me to continue with value TV.
TV is supposed to be Shit over their, alot of american channels etc.

Just wondering.............................Jimbo

a dreambox would work over there m8 :) theres a fairly large dreambox comunity too hehe i have read many threads about some of there dreambox problems etc so if u do go u should be ok lol

cheers
osborne82

I agree, there isnt as much choice as europe has though. You do get sky chans out there but this means that the encryption is NDS (as sky uk), and even other packages are also encrypted in nds videoguard, so dont bother with any receiver unless it has networking and sharing abilities. If you do move out there you will want to get new friends asap and join a community that discusses the dreambox, so that way you will maybe find servers or groups that you can join and share with ;).

Back