new white card

berley

Inactive User
Reaction score
can someone point me in the direction to a guide on how to get a dm600 to recognise the new white card and what ccam to use please

you are going to need newcs, cccam has yet to be updated. So you will have to read the card with newcs and then let cccam connect to newcs.

If you do this make sure you turn AU off as this goes a bit wild at the minute..

Si

youll also need to create a hex boxkey from the original sly box for movies and sports to work

hmmm and what message do you get if you fry the card ? and if you do fry the card is it just a case of foning sly for a new one

and has anyone got this working good yet ?

set newcs to read at lower Mhz .. you will know if you fry card LOL it wont work in your sky box

Well spotted digi missed out that, google hex convertor is your friend here..

Si

Becarefull just setting the mhz lower is not a guarentee, there are issues with the the EMM constantly hammering the card causing overheating hence the reason to turn the AU off..

Si

So you will have to read the card with newcs and then let cccam connect to newcs.

If you do this make sure you turn AU off as this goes a bit wild at the minute..

Si

cheerz for all the help guys

where can i get newcs card reader from ?

turn au off, turn one of your blockers on, ideally use in an external reader for lower voltage, lower the frequency, add your boxkey and only allow one user rights to send EMMs to the card

the card when fried, has a brown mark on the back of the chip, gets VERY hot, and stops working

sly are a bit iffy about replacing blown cards, as they know that blown normally means its not used in official equipment for whatever reason

download newcs the same as cccam, from the panel if there, otherwise itll be a manual install, ive put a link in another thread newcs 1.66 a week or so ago

cheerz digi, i'll let him know and he can read and get more help later once he's at home, damn work shouldn't block peeps from this site

my project for this week :proud:

a new sly+HD box, new unactivated card, pheonix reader and a DM800

yeh the can worked fine m8, theres a little lever type thing on the top, you pull that and you can get the lager out, its clever as fook lol

everything else is still in the box, ill try it over the next few days

lol them wee levers can be tricky some times

Back