New Virgin Box programmed to work on N3?!?!

steve9218

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

Seems like this forum has been deserted since march, I was talkin to a friend last nite and he said he got himself a new vbox ready programmed to work on N3, and it can be updated via internet link?

Anyone heard of this, could someone explain what he's got etc?

Cheers

o no here we go again lol

comon then whats this box called then..

heres me hopeing thoe ...

you've been away since march??

N3 been hacked ages!! he probably got the new vm cu plus card! we're all using it mate. :proud:

but ssshhhh its a secret

cu plus card not heard anything about that one im still using the desmond tutu patch on a fun card.

cu plus card not heard anything about that one im still using the desmond tutu patch on a fun card.
Thats a good patch m8.....i tried the desmond tutu one but i have upgraded to the rooney prozzy 2010 patch......still running even tho area has gone fully N3.....:Clap:

There were a couple of guys in work talking earlier and I only got a glimpse of their conversation but it certainly sounded like they were talking about how they're glad they have all their channels back etc...... and how they phone VM to drop to the base package and that VM said it'll take a month to do it and they were wondering if VM would suss out something was up with all these people dropping to basic packages again after they'd signed up for more.

I'm fairly new to the department but I'll see if I can find some info. There's definitely something going on.

No idea. The two who were discussing it aren't in until Monday. See if I can catch one then.

There are only 2 or 3 alternatives. Kryptview, Starview and the other thing I cant remember the name of ;-) All work through CS.

The new ipatch should now be working for all cable boxes

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Back