New to Dreambox

gravedigger

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals.

got a couple of quick questions about dreambox. flash dw 6 to box with nps, did the scan and found everything i expetced it to.

Question i have was im a old eurovox 2 user and some of the xxx channels used to be on tvch. on dreambox it doesnt seem to have found them. Also on vox 2 prem plus was on tvch6 but again on dreambox there arnt any tvch channels. Also boxing,wwe etc was guaranteed on tvch9 on vox2.

could some1 tell me pls.

1: what channel on dream they watch premplus on.
2.what channel on dream live evnts such as boxing, wwe etc will be on.

will i have to do a scan 1st time round to pick these channels up? id be devistated if no prem plus. Only real reason i had cable box in first place, but my mate wanted 1 so sold him my vox 2 and thought id try this out.

typically its fa cup day today so no prem plus games 2 find out if working ok.

thanks all.

:ASSFLASH:

Yes you should get premplus from a normal scan. Pres OK then RED and check the alphabetical list for it. If it's missing, check all your connections are tight and try another scan.

My dreambox didn't pick up all the adult channels (as much as the dbox2) but they're all shit anyway!

Depends if you're N*L or TW but the boxing, etc. will be on the Live Events channel to Sky Box Office Sports but you'll probably need to do a scan when there's something being broadcast.

Yes you should get premplus from a normal scan. Pres OK then RED and check the alphabetical list for it. If it's missing, check all your connections are tight and try another scan.

My dreambox didn't pick up all the adult channels (as much as the dbox2) but they're all shit anyway!

Depends if you're N*L or TW but the boxing, etc. will be on the Live Events channel to Sky Box Office Sports but you'll probably need to do a scan when there's something being broadcast.

Devilfish m8 give this a try to see if it does the same for you

I have been using dw1.6 which works great:) (not many adult channels)

Flash neutrino dreamplus ultra 0.8b and install your services. Hey presto all adult channels.. Do a scan and most of the adult channels disapear

Strange goings on??

Back