New TNT Fix for Spiderbox 5000

why a lot of ppl dont like darkman is well like this fix
it is down as darkmans fix when we all know it isnt it was sorted by somebody in korea same as when all the technomate fixes came out he was treated as a god and everybody knows the fixes came from technomate
if he was honest with ppl may be they would treat him with a bit more respect

Mate, his box his fix.
TM used XXXXX as the main provider of patches as we know.
Now this box is his own, if he doesn't make the patches (and I dont know if he doesnt) then he has every right to put his name to them as he will be the one paying the coders for the privilege

Last edited by a moderator:
Forums name was XXXXX as we all know.

Yes we all know that forum where you have no freedom of speech, if you say A you get B (banned) its a shame that a person like DM can dominate our beautiful satellite hobby on some forums and the staff don't mind.

freedom of speech we allow but not other forums names.
other people obey the rules so can manic

Forums name was xx xxx as we all know.

You quote other forums being despots and you act like this and give me an infraction ffs
Stick it up your axxe mate.
I have more important things to deal with in life than sad axxe tawts you like you and others on here intent on banning me when you can!

Yes we all know that forum where you have no freedom of speech, if you say A you get B (banned) its a shame that a person like DM can dominate our beautiful satellite hobby on some forums and the staff don't mind.

Go back to your own forum, you messed up at Sp and stir it up there between admin and now trying here.
Why not post the name of your own forum instead of sending members pm's to join it.
You sent me one by mistake lol!
manic01
dwteam.png

Last edited:
You quote other forums being despots and you act like this and give me an infraction ffs
I have more important things to deal with in life than sad arse tawts you like you and others on here intent on banning me when you can!

It should have been a permanent one, you only got a 31 day one so hardly heavy handed ?
Digital World Entertainment & Technology Forums - Announcements in Forum : General Chat
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
This means they are never taken away, You got off light.
The rules are for everyone you are not excluded from them.

I have more important things to deal with in life than sad axxe tawts you like you and others on here intent on banning me when you can!

Thanks for that second infraction, put it with the rest mate.
You XXX it out once but left in in on other line ffs lol!

It should have been a permanent one, you only got a 31 day one so hardly heavy handed ?
Digital World Entertainment & Technology Forums - Announcements in Forum : General Chat
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
This means they are never taken away, You got off light.
The rules are for everyone you are not excluded from them.

Shall we carry on till you get your wish and have issued me enough points officer!
Off you go back to your inbreds where cousins marry and you have sex with your sister or was that your mother same thing i suppose where you come from.

Manic why carry it on ?
whats with all the insults ? really no need for it unless you want a perment ban ?
in which case surely its easier to log out for a few days and let things clam down ?

is this all needed

manic we know you like darkmans box
ok
but ppl do have the right to say something against him
if you dont like what they say do what i do ignore it

but really in the mood i am with my problem i could do with out any arguments over trivial matters this is supposed to be the season of good will

read my posts, answer me why I have received infraction to start with?
One mod after another feels the need to stalk me for some reason.
I had my sig altered last week and the mod is still allowed to do what he wants.
So why cant I?

Last edited:
is this all needed

manic we know you like darkmans box
ok
but ppl do have the right to say something against him
if you dont like what they say do what i do ignore it

but really in the mood i am with my problem i could do with out any arguments over trivial matters this is supposed to be the season of good will

Mate with your issues you have I do not want to involve you in this crap. i know you have also tried Dmarkmans box and liked it but thats another matter.
best you keep out of this witch hunt crap some have and enjoy yourself mate, I wish you no ill will. I hope you have an excellent Xmas with your family and that is honest quote mate.

how come when *****/darkman/magic/bobi ect ect names get mentioned and files get posted it frequently ends up with members arguing,slagging each other off,members getting banned/infractions issued. relax guys!! regards mdt

read my posts, answer me why I have received infraction to start with?
One mod after another feels the need to stalk me for some reason.
I had my sig altered last week and the mod is still allowed to do what he wants.
So why cant I?
You have spouted and give me grief in pm's and your not banned so why the paranoia.
If I wanted to ban you then it would have happened by now but you just can't see it, you seem to want a self fulfilling prophecy.
I have even said let off steam to me in pm's so why not stick to that and leave it off the open forum ?
It's not a witch hunt except in your mind.

Back