*NEW* Supercard?

anybody got a supercard

Just found this funky looking flyer for the product

just wondering if anybody has got a new supercard seems like i cant get mine to work properly got a 2g micro sd with it but it keeps throwing a wobbly on me everytime i try to add games to the memory card dont know if i am doing anything wrong or got bad game roms anybody out there throw a bit of light on the subject after most of a day i did manage to get 12 games to run on it but there is plenty of room left on card havent even tried photos or music yet

thanks in advance

just wondering if anybody has got a new supercard seems like i cant get mine to work properly got a 2g micro sd with it but it keeps throwing a wobbly on me everytime i try to add games to the memory card dont know if i am doing anything wrong or got bad game roms anybody out there throw a bit of light on the subject after most of a day i did manage to get 12 games to run on it but there is plenty of room left on card havent even tried photos or music yet

thanks in advance
I have over 20 games on mine with no issues.

how is the card formatted?

had similiar prob using usb on front of pc,changed to rear usb slot and worked fine,dont ask me why though

fat 32

I have over 20 games on mine with no issues.

how is the card formatted?

fat 32 the problem is the roms i think

some errors like no fine english version and others that i cant remember

had a dvd with 250 roms on from a m8 who told me they were working but some do and some dont and if you put a wrong one on you have to format card again. and did you just copy them all together or one at a time need to sort out some roms that are definetly ok otherwise it would be to much hit and miss

card reader

had similiar prob using usb on front of pc,changed to rear usb slot and worked fine,dont ask me why though

my card reader is built in must just be teething problems i will get there in the end might get a usb card reader they are quite cheap any more help would be gratefully received

Last edited:
help my supercard came today so ive formatted memory to fat 32 and tried with just one nds file game and all i get is "no find scfw file" what am i doing wrong,

same problem

help my supercard came today so ive formatted memory to fat 32 and tried with just one nds file game and all i get is "no find scfw file" what am i doing wrong,

reformat card and try again it happened to me dont know why thought it might be dodgy roms with perseverence i managed to get some games working

ive formatted several times and tried different games should you just have one file which is a nds file and where is best place to get roms from i got mine from usenext but none seem to work

sorry to be a pain, i just need simple instruction on how and what i need to put games on a nds. i have got my supercard and a 1 gig sd micro and now im lost, do i need to flash my ds or do i need some software on my pc or what, when i go to put nds roms on my card they go on without a prob but when i switch on it says NO FIND SCFW.SC FILE. PLEASE TURN OFF NDS, please help im now stuck:lovestory

this is what i did

sorry to be a pain, i just need simple instruction on how and what i need to put games on a nds. i have got my supercard and a 1 gig sd micro and now im lost, do i need to flash my ds or do i need some software on my pc or what, when i go to put nds roms on my card they go on without a prob but when i switch on it says NO FIND SCFW.SC FILE. PLEASE TURN OFF NDS, please help im now stuck:lovestory

i have the same setup and although i havent mastered it yet this is what i did unzip (dsone setup} file off supercard store to memory card and then drag and drop nds files to card and that was all i needed to do my problem may be because of an old built in card reader and or corrupt nds files. just persevere you will get there. there is no need to flash ds.hope that is of any help i have just spent 6 hrs trying to work it out so anybody out there who has one of these new supercards and had no problems let us know

Last edited:
okey poke

go to http://eng.supercard.cn/soft_scdsone.htm

download
SuperCard DS(ONE) Operation System: SuperCard DS(ONE) OS 1.0
unzip the file and copy the nds file and the directory to the root ie: (F:\)

copy the roms to whereever, most likely the root again or a folder called games or whatever.

thats it

there are a few games with issues for example worms open warfare doesnt allow 2 player link though 99% of games are fully functional though.

you can make alteration to global.ini to stop the stupid pop up that comes up when you start your ds.

also

roms...
there are a number of sites with them most p2p sites list them emule and bttorent sites are not allowed to be posted here so...

if you want to use emule download emule from emule-project.org that is allowed to be posted the site with links to games is not so google for
nikeus+tutorials take the top link and go from there ;) and work the rest out

torrents...
get utorrent from utorrent.com and use the search engine provided within it < torrents are not as good a way fro getting single or rare roms as via emule as there are less single files on your typical bt tracker.

when searching for roms i have found in emule if you type in ds and the number of the rom release number ie ds 0800

http://www.ds-scene.net/sub_section/ndsrom.php < there are no files there either mods.

An update to my Supercard DS usage:

This is great! I can play all DS games I have tried so far and I am even playing the old NES roms I have... Super Mario Bros 1.. ahhh the memories.

I can't play GBA games but then I don't have the need to... I think the 700+ DS roms I have will me busy for a while. Highly recommended and you don't need to risk flashing your DS, it just works!

Ohh and if you want to run NES roms (or any other roms you may have) I suggest taking a look at some of the emulators you can get on the DS.

I am going to try out the GameBoy emulator next I think :)

good to hear

Ohh and if you want to run NES roms (or any other roms you may have) I suggest taking a look at some of the emulators you can get on the DS.

I am going to try out the GameBoy emulator next I think :)

did you have any teething problems with supercard or did it do as it said on the tin. its just that i havent quite cracked it yet judging by other comments made my trouble is down to my card reader i think. just upgraded firmware to it
hope that sorts my problem out.

Other than familarising myself with the device and reading the basics about it, I haven't had any problems. It really is just a case of RTFM and you'll be fine. I have a 1 gig SANDISK MicroSD card and it works very well and is stable.

All the software / files that are needed are available on the Supercard website (uk.supercard.cn) and on the www.supercardstore.com website. Just read carefully and all will be good.

many thanks for all your replies i finally got it sorted i put the operating system on then the games worked thanks again for all your great help and can i just say what a brill supercard worth every bit of its money : multi : : multi : : multi : : multi :

but no gba? 'tis a shame that but no doubt a future firmware upgrade will deal with that ;)

at least another happy customer. i think my problem will be sorted when i next see my lad he doesnt live with me so it will be next week before i get the chance to try out what i have learnt, he was chuffed even with the few games i did get on the card for him i thought initially that it was the 2g micro card so went out and bought a 1g one as well so when i sort it out for him he should have a good selection.also the nds roms seem to be from the same sources so unlikely to be them at fault, i did get some games on, so supercard not at fault,so now i have at least narrowed it down to the card reader i have installed newer firmware for it so fingers crossed. i will let you know how i get on thanks for the input in this thread i would of never thought about my built in card reader being at fault.

Back