*NEW* Supercard?

Timbo

Member ++
Reaction score
OK, thread starter to get all the info about the new Supercard that can run from Slot 1. Just like the DS-Xtreme or Ninjapass Evolution - But will it be better? supported more? or faster?

Already looks like it'll be better than the DS-Xtreme with the use of microSD memory, more compatible than the Ninja? Is it worth it????

Any news? Videos? Pics? etc

Dear Sir,
I am romman from SuperCard Team. I am proudly tell you that our newest product --- SuperCard DS (Slot 1 SuperCard) will be released soon.
You can make a preorder at this moment. So that we can make a world wide launch at the same time.
Because we can not provide enough products, so we will limite the quantity of the first order.

Here list below is the main feature of SuperCard DS:

- Using MicroSD/TFlash flash memory card.
- Plug 'n Play(no need for GBA Cart and passme/flashme)
- 100% Clean Rom Support, do not need any convert
- no PC software required, just Drag 'n Drop file from PC to flash memory card
- Hardware save support, Unlimitated storage, support FAT, FAT32
- High speed R/W system, support high speed flash memory card, without any slow down
- The best hardware design compatible with all current and future DS consoles, same size as original DS cartridge does NOT stick out!
- Micro firmware designed, and extended skin which is fully upgradeable

Append function 1:
- Can inter-play with GBA slot. Support SC Rumble Series as a rumble PAK.

Append function 2:
- There is a SuperCard DS software, you do not need to use it. But if you use the software, SuperCard DS can support more powerful function, such as RESET, infinity save space etc .

SuperCard DS Price list
-----------------------
50 - 99PCS 32USD
100+PCS 29USD
-----------------------

The wholesale prices seem pretty good, will prob have a 20% markup or so i guess

Also gossip on the scdev forums:

release within the the next week (I will be in Saudi Arabia so will miss it)
battery life increased to 9 hrs (pretty amazing)

Last edited:
Yep, I just pre-ordered mine. Seems like a better solution than using a passme device. Looks like the method of using the GBA Slot (Slot 2) is going to be a thing of the past and the flashing of a DS un-necessary. Finally, a SC solution in Slot 1 with upgradable memory!!!

The addition of MicroSD does give it the edge over the DS-Xtreme. Particularly as I already have a 2GB MicroSD card :). Very tempting.

Sorry to hijack / usurp this thread, however, I have just bought a new supercard and a 1 gig micro SD. My q is as this is a slot 1 solution, will I still need to flash my lads ds in order to play downloaded roms, or should it play straight from the card npbs? I'm a bit new to this so any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hijack / usurp this thread, however, I have just bought a new supercard and a 1 gig micro SD. My q is as this is a slot 1 solution, will I still need to flash my lads ds in order to play downloaded roms, or should it play straight from the card npbs? I'm a bit new to this so any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

looks like plug and play mate no flashing required

Yep.. i can confirm having had mine from the 1st pre-order lot. It's 100% no need to flash and you can play nds roms without any converting.

I am also playing NES roms using the nesDS method. It's great to be able to play the old classics on this handheld. You can also use MoonShell etc.. great for MP3's and videos. :)

hey guys where are you ordering these from i would like to buy one for the miss's thanks in advance btw would like to be able to order from a uk retailer
ta

i just got mine, its better than the ds-xtreme for compatability and has a number of other benefits.
yes i own a ds-xtreme too, which is now in the possesion of the missus.
40 notes for the supercard and 15 for a 1gb micro sd. Touch!

Back