New Satnav that I can enter multidrops?

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there something available that I can enter multiple postcodes upto 20+ at a time and works out the quickest route?

There are a few sat nav's that will allow you to put in multiple stops, like IGO or IGO Primo, but I havent seen one that will work out the best route.

You could use autoroute on your PC as that does what you want, then enter the addresses into a sat nav in the order autorute sorts them.

If you have a log into my FTP i have both autoroute and various of sat nav software, bit IGO or IGO primo is one of the best, I think better than Tom Tom and it will use ether Teleatlas maps (same as tom tom) or Navteq maps.

I do use autoroute but just wonder if theres a satnav that would do it too. Tomtom is itinerary planning but dont really like it. Will have a look at the IGOs. Apprantly co-pilot does the job nicely but then will need a dock and charger for my phone and guess it would be a bit more fidely

Depending on what sat nav you have you may be able to change the software. I have a cheap (£60) 7" chinese sat nav that has 7 different programs on it but I use Primo mostly. You can get co-pilot for sat nav's, althougn I didnt rate it myself.

Is there something available that I can enter multiple postcodes upto 20+ at a time and works out the quickest route?

Hi. I have been searching for a few months now in my capacity as a delivery driver (multi drop) for a good sat nav that will do just this. I have looked at the Garmin Nuvi mainly the 2595lmt as it does route optimisation for multi drops. This however retails at over £150 currently and thats beyond me. I currently use an app called "BestRoute" on my Galaxy S2. This is a program that integrates with Maps. You input your postcodes/address's and it then sorts them into the best route. The free version allows 10 postcodes so its worth a bash see if you like it. The paid version (about £3.50 if I remember) allows 50 addresses. Once it sorts the codes its switches to Google maps and guides you around the route. You have to check (as in tick) the address you arrive at before it routes to the next address. It actually works so well I doubt if a dedicated sat nav could do better. The draw back is of course an intermittant 3g connection will cause problems en route. luckily for me it aint been an insurmountable problem to date. Let me know if use it and what you think cheers. Oh and hi all first post here :Biggrin2:

Back