New Receiver DR.HD F15 similar to Blade or TM5402

xxxxxx

Inactive User
Reaction score
has any one seen this New Receiver DR.HD F15 is it a copy of Blade or TM5402

the DR.HD F15 and Blade look almost identical but the F15 has a USB socket on the front panel

Its been available for quite a while well over a year anyway, Had some very good reviews regarding Tuner sensitivity and it also has a built in Spectrum analyser for monitoring signal levels, Seems to be well supported too not really sure if there is any third party support like there is for the Blade or TM5402 ( For the Cams side ) but official support is good.

Hi All

Just got the D15 which I think is the newer model
The one problem that I found was the EPG did not work like it done on the Blade
But as digi248 said the support is good
I have been in touch with a guy in the factory and have send over the TP streams for 28.2 which I just got a skype back
saying they are sending me on a new firmware which should fix the 7 day EPG - fingers crossed

I dont see why not
I sent them the TP streams 2 weeks ago for 28.2 and they sorted it within that 2 weeks for me I had to use an F16 with special software to capture the streams
So Im guessing it will come soon
I can put the question to them for you if you want.

Hi
Can you also record up to 3 channels on same transponder like on 5402 with the d15?
It says "PVR records can be played on your PC without format conversion", is that really the case? ...just "plug usb flash drive/hdd & play on PC with ANY firmware, eg windows player.

Spectrum analyser on d15...not on 5402...OK...can I ask...what else? any differences?

Is it DD+? those with a motorised dish (and EU server with BIS on 5w), could anyone check if d15 give sound on HD channels on 5w? I know it says Dolby digital+ on front but French HD channels on 5W do not use the "standard" DD+...many stb needed an update, TMs included (arte is not DD+ and will give sound anyway)

Many thanks for your inputs.

Last edited:
Hi
Can you also record up to 3 channels on same transponder like on 5402 with the d15?
It says "PVR records can be played on your PC without format conversion", is that really the case? ...just "plug usb flash drive/hdd & play on PC with ANY firmware, eg windows player.

Spectrum analyser on d15...not on 5402...OK...can I ask...what else? any differences?

Is it DD+? those with a motorised dish (and EU server with BIS on 5w), could anyone check if d15 give sound on HD channels on 5w? I know it says Dolby digital+ on front but French HD channels on 5W do not use the "standard" DD+...many stb needed an update, TMs included (arte is not DD+ and will give sound anyway)

Many thanks for your inputs.

It does everything the TM5402 does and more and at the moment from one certain retailer is on offer for £99 for a limited time

are you sure that f15 Is offered but not d15
would you please tell us which Is retailer
you can PM

regards

Attachments

• D15_144p_150731.rar
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
£84 from the company named after that huge south American river probably cheaper else where

Hi thank for the file, I exracted the file with winrar - put it on the usb - connected to the box. Pressed menu, the external device then selected d15_144p_150731.stb and pressing OK.. i get a message that it a invalid STB file...

i currently have version 1.41p but the EPG (channel information file) showing no information when i want to find out what show is current;y on when you press ok.. i was thinking if i update the firmware that would probably fix the problem.. I been on Dr.HD official home page and they got like a 116 (02/07/2013) version of the firmware d15_116_130702.rar is that a new version of something? date shows 02.07.2013...

Thanks in advance

Back