new printer suggestions plse

fast t

Inactive User
Reaction score
am lookin 4 new printer for photo n cd dvd printing n just wondered if u guys got any ideas wot u got ??? :Cheers:

I print loads of photo's and recently bought a Lexmark Z708,Crackin printer fast, quiet and up to 4800x1200 DPi if I remember correctly.Usual problems cartridges r not cheap. But on saying that my last printer was a lexmark and I found office worlds own cartidges were better than the original and much cheaper.Cost if u look around between £49.99 and £54.99(for the printer that is)But r u on about printing cd/dvd labels or the discs themselves cause that it won't do.

allroad how much is the cartragdes for that printer and how often do they go ?

i been reading the reviews and its got some right good reviews for the

epson r300

so i might buy this one aswell ;)

Regards
Mickie

mickie i got 6 delivered for £27.99 (compatable carts) have'nt used them yet still on the ones that came with it and have been using it now everyday for 4 months and they are still at half full print quality is really really good its usb 2 and also a card reader as well so you can put in digital cards and print directly from it also did I say it prints onto cd and dvd (market t raders favourite) LOL

lol you must have 4 stalls then lmfao rofl

I got an all singing all dancing HP psc 2410 with fax, it also has card readers and also a little colour lcd screen so you can print from a camera without the pc on (nice touch) :) scan and print res is the best availabe at the mo and it's feckin excellent, but it dont do CD's, :( lol, what price is the r300 alroad ? I might get 1 just for CD option (and to p1$$ the old woman off)pmsl

P.S allroad I Could have done with one when i did that BB dvd the amount of lables I fecked, lol

lol @ bronto around £99 m8 but there are deals out there you can also get a 3" colour lcd for it same as the hp

cheers allroad, I'll have to keep me eye on the bargain basement thread see if any of our bargain hunters come up trumps :)

i have the epson stylus cx3200 all in one and it is a great printerink up here £25 for 5 black and 5 colors..alays had a epson do a lot of photos best i have came acrosswife got me lexmark x1150 all in one for xmas but ink to dear have replaced it allready as you can see good door stopper now .lol

cheapest cartridges for printers i have found are on ebay mate hope this helps :)

fast t take a look at these for r300 £118 with vat

[DLMURL]http://www.cclcomputers.biz/acatalog/index.html?http%3A//www.cclcomputers.biz/acatalog/catalogbody.html&CatalogBody[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Have got the Epsom CX6400 good pics, very cheap ink. Best though each colour is seperate, dont have to bin the cartridge if one colour runs out.

I bought epsoms for years m8 and they are good qual, but got fed up with the heads blocking if you dont use em for a while, so I moved over to hp, print heads are built into the cartridges.....

ssilvo

@ allroad I got the r300 yesterday, great printer :) thanks for the advice m8, now I can print my DVDs without feckin up loads of labels :) pmsl

Have to agree with Allroad the R300 damn good.Ive had mine four months and use it every day and im still using the carts that came with it..Top printer in my bok for everyday print and cd/dvd use.

Back