New Plugin Key Update GUI - COMPLETED

hello all,cheers mate, ive not got my internet connection connected to my pc and net, how can i do it?crossovercable and dreamsuite?can some one help?

Last edited:
will this work on dm600 and dm7025 and has anyone tried it on those 2 dm?

will this work on dm600 and dm7025 and has anyone tried it on those 2 dm?

i tried it on the 600 ,i could enter the 00 bit then when i went to enter the numbers and letters;) no wot i mean i cant the 1st five done then it wouldnt let me go any further i could put numbers in by no letters but its a nice feature

wii play with it tonite.

thanks.

It is a nice feature, I am having problems entering keys. I just cannot get any letters or numbers into the boxes. Any ideas what I should do now?
Thanks.

Last edited:
has anyone managed to find a permenant fix yet?

in the mean time thx shadow - better than using the ftp again and again - although should get my box connected to wireless :) to make life easier

The DreamBoxEditor_v1.01 is now in the Download Area.

Downloads » CABLE SECTION » CABLE DREAMBOX » TOOLS AND PACKAGES

Great work on the plugin, glad to see someone doing something about it. Not knocking in any way, but how easy/difficult would it be to make you plugin acess net to grab the key automaticaly?

Great work on the plugin, glad to see someone doing something about it. Not knocking in any way, but how easy/difficult would it be to make you plugin acess net to grab the key automaticaly?

Exactly what I was thinking , how hard would it be for instance to download the keylist.txt file and then install it all via a plugin , I know someone would have to update the keys but thats all that's happening with the extracp

Cheers

if using the dw2 u can nav to /var/etc/addons.url and edit it to point to your own server then host ur own addons :) keys n whatever
theres normally a addons file in other images too

cheers

osborne82

Back