New Plugin Key Update GUI - COMPLETED

guys i know this seems lazy of me i got no router to do ftp all i have is a null cable that i used for dreamup, what i was thinking could it not be possible if one of you nice guys put it say in an image (DW.2) hint lol and put it in the downloads.

guys i know this seems lazy of me i got no router to do ftp all i have is a null cable that i used for dreamup, what i was thinking could it not be possible if one of you nice guys put it say in an image (DW.2) hint lol and put it in the downloads.

you can use a cross-over ethernet cable and connect directly to your dreambox.

but really, the plugin is a nice addition, but is not the permanent fix. wait for new emu if u cant get it working without significant effort.

got my connection sorted and installed the plugin. backing up DW2 and will upload it

Reactions: cad

if you have an old eather net cable you could cut it and cross the cables over that need changed have done this before and has worked

if you have an old eather net cable you could cut it and cross the cables over that need changed have done this before and has worked

Yeh this will work but you need an RJ45 connector and a RJ45 crimp tool. Basically chop off one end of the cable and rearrange the wires crossing over the relvant pins.

if it's cat 5e cabling standard EIA/TIA 568B Then wire the cable as below from pin 1 to 8:

Side 1
-------
Orange stripe
Orange
Green Stripe
Blue
Blue Stripe
Green
Brown Stripe
Brown

Side 2 (crossed)
--------------------
Green Stripe
Green
Orange Stripe
Blue
Blue Stripe
Orange
Brown Stripe
Brown

The DreamBoxEditor_v1.01 is now in the Download Area.

Downloads » CABLE SECTION » CABLE DREAMBOX » TOOLS AND PACKAGES

Installed and runs a treat. Thanks for the work in this plugin :Clap: - it will make things easier for a lot of people!!

I guess i wait for the emu to arrive, as for now i dont have any cables to chop , i was just thinking how hard would it be if someone could insert it in the dw2 image and put it in downloads for those like me that dont have any cables, dont get me wrong i will try and get these cables from work on monday i try this, as i do like to learn.

Any chance of having this on the Dreamworld downloads server so we can grab it and install it automatically via the net?

anybody know where to put it into CLi 600 image . . . .cheers

not sure if it will work on this image as it might not be writing the keylist.txt file to the correct location :(

Thanks for your hard work. It is well appreciated! :Cheers:

what numbers should go before the key numbers, i'm ntl area

keylist.txt is located in usr/keys on the cli 600 so i don't think this will work with that image.
great plugin though, makes life a little simpler for us at the mo.

the line should start N 5401 00/01 then the correct key ( for pure ntl )

tried that, still not working, got keys from bigmaq

Back