New Plugin Key Update GUI - COMPLETED

keylist.txt is located in usr/keys on the cli 600 so i don't think this will work with that image.
great plugin though, makes life a little simpler for us at the mo.

Is there not a link to the usr/keys dir from var/keys? If so it should still work. If not, you can create it, but if you go doing that then you know your way around Linux and probably don't need the plugin ;)

ok tried this on me 600 pvr havnt been able to get it working but no matter thto id try something to waste time maged to ftp it np and thot this is handy put in the first bit then the second but when i tried to input the someof the numbers it wouldnt change back to letters but hey nice plugin using nnob image by the way

your probably right,
i haven't tried the pluggin yet on my 600 which has got the cli image on it but ive been maually doing the keys from the usr/keys folder,
i might try editting the var/keys/keylist.txt on the next roll and see if it also changes the keylist.txt in var/keys.
the pluggin will come in handy for the wife when im not in though.

Remember last keys entered.....possible?

Hi there,
Thanks for the work done.I can confirm that it works....

I know this is only a (temporary) workaround but is it possible for this software to "remember" (store) the last entered keys?

It is OK to enter ALL the data the first time but will be a bit of a pain to have to re-enter all of it every time. So if it could remember the last entered pair of keys, the chances are that subsequent updates would only require ONE character to be changed each time. Just an idea.

At the moment, it is probably a little easier to use Tuxbox for that reason.

I am trying to help and NOT just knocking what is a neat piece of work. Thanks to those who made the effort!

Regards

just a quick question am i right to say that if im in nthell area are the keys same no matter what box your using?

Thanks for this tool. Works great. Hope the EMU is relesed too.
Great work once again guys.

I'm using a Neutrino Image - and I've been updating the Keys in the Nangro file and not the Keylist.TXT. Will this work on this setup - I'm not being lazy, just at work and the tempation is getting the better of me !!!

I'm using a Neutrino Image - and I've been updating the Keys in the Nangro file and not the Keylist.TXT. Will this work on this setup - I'm not being lazy, just at work and the tempation is getting the better of me !!!

Think this will be enigma only mate.

New neutrino going up tonight with manual key entry for gbox i.e your nagra file

ok i download the image from downloads and used dreamup did scan do i then have to go to tux commander to the keylist, i did go there but then not sure what i need to do.

Any idea what the details are for Ex CW?

Found it now, it's N 5C01 for anybody who needs it.
I think I was confusing myself in what I actually needed to do. Anyway, it's working now :)

hey let me knwo if this works - also what neutrino image you using at the moment - I was using 4 but didnt know where to update the keys

Back