**new** One Day Pro Evo Cup, Registration

T

thommohawk

as per title, the old cup dragged on for eternity so this one will be a one day (to be unannounced) cup.

RULES

YOU MUST MEET THESE RULES TO REGISTER

you must be able to play the whole cup in one sitting,

you play your game and post your result, after all the results are in i will draw names and you go straight back to your 360 and play your second game, so on and so on till we have a winner, you may play one game and be out or you may play 6+ games and be the winner.

as said cup will be a one day comp so you need to be available on the day/time selected, if your in any doubt please do not register interest.

i will once interest has been shown and we have the players post a poll for the best time and day to play, im thinking a Saturday and 3 o'clock start.

please copy and paste your name onto the list below, (don't just add your name in a separate post as it may get overseen)

MORE RULES GAME PLAY

you must select a British team, id say every one involved will be from the British isles so it makes sense to have British teams and stops everyone from being barca (yeah you know you would).

team you use in first match is the team YOU must keep playing with in other matches, no swapping teams.

10 min match,

no altering form in settings, if your players are out of form hard luck.

no altering the 3 subs, 3 only.

matches must be set to extra time AND penalties, we need to have an end to a game a draw is no good.

stadium and ball selection is free to alter.

lag and teleporting still happens, out of our control so except it.

this provides an even playing field for everyone.

DISQUALIFICATIONS.

sorry got to be done in the interests of fairness.

anyone reporting a player using a non British team.

anyone messing with the form status in settings.

anyone using more than 3 subs.

anyone deliberately quitting a game.

alls in place now, you can see the rules and requirements all we need now is the player interest.

last of all good luck when it kicks off.

Last edited by a moderator:
COPY AND PASTE THIS POST AND ADD YOUR NAME.

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME AND YOUR TEAM YOU ARE PLAYING WITH, (so we all know before hand who plays with what team)

THOMMOHAWK (CHELSEA).

Last edited by a moderator:
wouldnt it be better to announce a date 1st??? then peeps no if they can 100% play or not??? just a thought lol kik me if you want.:drink:

Thommohawk (chelsea).
Madmanc (united).
Madmanc Junior (arsenal)

Last edited:
well i ws going to suggest next saturday (not this sat coming one after) at 3 but thought id put out the feelers first, names can be added or taken off after we have the players listed if the date doesnt suit, thats why i said id do a poll to find the best date for everone.

Thommohawk (chelsea).
Madmanc (united).
Madmanc Junior (arsenal)
yomeh (man utd)

Thommohawk (chelsea).
Madmanc (united).
Madmanc Junior (arsenal)
yomeh (man utd)
Mr P(chelsea)

by the way, you dont need to be good to join in, ive played 2 and lost 2, god knows how but thats the case, dont be afraid to join in thinking you will get hammered, its a game and it gets dw members together, expert or not join in.

cant we just have 1 team each?? ie only 1 chelsea only 1 man united???

and i listed mine 1st i should be united i feel......................:toiletcla:Wave::Wave:

cant we just have 1 team each?? ie only 1 chelsea only 1 man united???

and i listed mine 1st i should be united i feel......................:toiletcla:Wave::Wave:

no i dont think thats fair, just because you posted first doesnt really give you the right to be the only united, besides people wont join unless they can play as united or one of the bigger british clubs, i cant see people wanting to join and have to play as derby because all the other teams have been snapped up.

if and i say if we did it only one united and only one liverpool /chelsea etc.... then i feel it would have to be done fairly and names in hat along with teams in hat and the names drawn then a team drawn (pot luck), do you want to take the risk of being derby instead of having your choice?

would be nice to see many of the scots on dw playing too, rangers and celtic are british, wouldnt you like to put one over on each other if you got to play in the cup?

Thommohawk (chelsea).
Madmanc (united).
Madmanc Junior (arsenal)
yomeh (man utd)
Mr P(chelsea)
leedsleeds (chelsea)
Simeonipicker (Man UTD)

will be in for another day when its announced, workin all sat and sun this week flip sake but def up for next ones!
hammerin harry (liverpool)

no i dont think thats fair, just because you posted first doesnt really give you the right to be the only united, besides people wont join unless they can play as united or one of the bigger british clubs, i cant see people wanting to join and have to play as derby because all the other teams have been snapped up.

if and i say if we did it only one united and only one liverpool /chelsea etc.... then i feel it would have to be done fairly and names in hat along with teams in hat and the names drawn then a team drawn (pot luck), do you want to take the risk of being derby instead of having your choice?

lol it was a windup

its now

Thommohawk (chelsea).
yomeh (man utd)
Mr P(chelsea)
leedsleeds (chelsea)
Simeonipicker (Man UTD)

cant be arsed lol this new pro suks online. far to much lag. the pro evo range is slowley but surely going downhill. this game is that bad online that i feel cheated out of the 57p disc i used. konami should do the descent thing and refund me 1xaone dl disc or 58p(1p compo).in fact im gonna email them lol.

well any how have a nice comp.. im off bak to pro evo6.:love:

will be in for another day when its announced, workin all sat and sun this week flip sake but def up for next ones!
hammerin harry (liverpool)

its not for this week mate, we need to give it time for people to sign up, probably not this weekend but the one after, 22nd 23rd dec

official dw name for the cup is (seeing how close it is to xmas), the dw xmas cup.

lol original i know.

Thommohawk (chelsea).
yomeh (man utd)
Mr P(chelsea)
leedsleeds (chelsea)
Simeonipicker (Man UTD)
Gooddeed (Rangers)

Thommohawk (chelsea).
yomeh (man utd)
Mr P(chelsea)
leedsleeds (chelsea)
Simeonipicker (Man UTD)
Gooddeed (Rangers)
Herbs (Liverpool)

Next Sat should be ok for me.

Thommohawk (chelsea).
yomeh (man utd)
Mr P(chelsea)
leedsleeds (chelsea)
Simeonipicker (Man UTD)
Gooddeed (Rangers)
Herbs (Liverpool)
maddogs (Man Utd)

cant be arsed lol this new pro suks online. far to much lag. the pro evo range is slowley but surely going downhill. this game is that bad online that i feel cheated out of the 57p disc i used. konami should do the descent thing and refund me 1xaone dl disc or 58p(1p compo).in fact im gonna email them lol.

well any how have a nice comp.. im off bak to pro evo6.:love:

yeah I'm gonna give this a miss also. It's very frustrating losing by a lag goal. I hope everyone else enjoys a lag-free comp!

Back