new model?

:err:
what you all seem to forget is
when Vemin decide to do a big hit what box is the first to release new firmware so you can enjoy your free TV again ?
in case your not sure Ill tell you lol Kryptview

yes not long after there are ROM fixes released well I say released leaked is what they are

so to be perfectly honest guys I don't think £90 for a box that offers free cable TV aint half bad
with a new and improved tuner
new chip set
new design
etc etc

no I'm not on commission for this box lol I just say it as I see it

I wonder what witchys views on the kryptview are?

Best not too ask lol

For the people that wanna tweek and have 20 different features that wont matter 99% of the time, I think a no thrills out of the box working device that doesnt require more then 3 minute of your time too setup, you just plug in and scan and sorted in 3 minutes and best of all your granny can use it> Just remind her too not ring that number on the fraud screen:Devil:

lol I think if I remember rightly witchys main bug bears was the crashing,tuner and the styling of the box

the new firmware hasnt crashed as yet and the box has had a makeover and the tuner has been improved :)
so Im sure if he bought one he would be a lot happier :) but maybe not ? lol

lol I think if I remember rightly witchys main bug bears was the crashing,tuner and the styling of the box

the new firmware hasnt crashed as yet and the box has had a makeover and the tuner has been improved :)
so Im sure if he bought one he would be a lot happier :) but maybe not ? lol

Even if Witchy did like it he would start off on one :)

Just seen this post, lol

Good Points: Brilliant tuner, much much better than the dodgy effort in the A700, remote layout is better and feels more intuitive, the last remote wasn't very comfortable to use IMO. It's smaller and far sexier than the A700, the firmware is a huge step in the right direction, but bear in mind that it runs the same firmware as the A700 so the new firmware features are also available on the older box. Still the best supported UK box with regards to EMU updates etc.

Bad Points: The remote is not as responsive as I'd like, hopefully this will be fixed in later firmwares.

Would I recommend it? - Absolutely. The new tuner and updated firmware have finally made the Kryptview the box that we were promised 2 years ago!

It's also the only box (AFAIK) that is currently opening the Irish N2 stream.

I like. :)

Last edited:
Just seen this post, lol

Good Points: Brilliant tuner, much much better than the dodgy effort in the A700, remote layout is better and feels more intuitive, the last remote wasn't very comfortable to use IMO. It's smaller and far sexier than the A700, the firmware is a huge step in the right direction, but bear in mind that it runs the same firmware as the A700 so the new firmware features are also available on the older box. Still the best supported UK box with regards to EMU updates etc.

Bad Points: The remote is not as responsive as I'd like, hopefully this will be fixed in later firmwares.

Would I recommend it? - Absolutely. The new tuner and updated firmware have finally made the Kryptview the box that we were promised 2 years ago!

It's also the only box (AFAIK) that is currently opening the Irish N2 stream.

I like. :)

well done m8! its sound as a pound only quibble is the remote sensor you need 2 be man atlas to turn a channel over. lol.

well done m8! its sound as a pound only quibble is the remote sensor you need 2 be man atlas to turn a channel over. lol.

You got one then mate?

Did you have the original Kryptview?

This new firmware has made a big difference to that aswell, so it's not really worth upgrading to the A750 from the A700 unless you are having tuner problems or just fancy a smaller sexier box.

Good to see the Devs still supporting the older box.

Where is the best place to buy 1 then lads been on the web and they all vary in price but was just concerned if these had been cloned already and knowing my look i would get 1 of those so hope someone knows the best palce to buy 1

cheers yorkie1

You got one then mate?

Did you have the original Kryptview?

This new firmware has made a big difference to that aswell, so it's not really worth upgrading to the A750 from the A700 unless you are having tuner problems or just fancy a smaller sexier box.

Good to see the Devs still supporting the older box.

yep had the first one m8, its just the same really. i cant see any difference. the software is solid!

Back