new model?

diduspillmypint

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on the new kyrptview which is to be released Feb?

Would be interesting in knowing this too !

Either that or if I start a rumour saying its a 720p HD Krytview with PVR sata hdd support/hdmi box that might get this thread going ?:grab:

Ive heard that it's an updated version of the SD box
and HD may follow soon

Would be interesting in knowing this too !

Either that or if I start a rumour saying its a 720p HD Krytview with PVR sata hdd support/hdmi box that might get this thread going ?:grab:

lol

liking it m8

:Excited:

Looks Very Nice

front.jpg

back.jpg

Last edited:
Is the difference between this one and the old one just asthetics?

Firmwares compatible with both units so im gonna go on a limb and say its just smaller looks like they just copied eurovoxs slim box design.

Hey maybe now thats its smaller they can knock off a tenner?:drink:

and HD may follow soon

BBC HD will have a purpose at least, but id still love a KrytviewHD box has a good ring too it and hdmi output just makes all the sense cant be bothered with scarts, just a shame Virgin dont do a Sky and transmit and show all HD channels in 720p hd glory :)

Mash informed me box will have an updated tuner and better picture encoding, for me sound fix is need for the coxial out

Mash informed me box will have an updated tuner and better picture encoding, for me sound fix is need for the coxial out

Price would be fantastic too know also?

Am hoping its under 100 beans

Edit just noticed on and off switch on the back omg gonna buy one just for that reason alone lol

Last edited:
Pre orders available now from tailor made circuits
Delivery expected 5th march
limited stock from first shipment
£90+postage BARGAIN

i think its a little over priced for what you get, but i will add its the best box out there at moment for support, image is allways update on the day it goes down or the very nexted day, and i will add i will be getting one but not stright away. :)

edited: post because i think i gave members the wrong idea, which i didnt intend to do.

Last edited:
thanks for the info ronster :) its a nice box

Think it is overpriced myself to im pondering to get the starview usbthe box as dont mind paying £100 as you can record to an external drive

What i dont understand here is why people will pay so much for a box that is not open source when you can pick up very good clone Dream 500c for £60.

Where sells the clone dreamboxs ? £60 ive got a legit 500c tuner in it is poor

I tried that Dreambox 500c and yeah its lovely the support/images and nice box but I just hated the tuner in it... was so fussy and couldnt pick up half the channels either this was with a direct one way wire from virgin going into it !

Had too use filters and booster via the plug which set us back extra £10-15 quid from argos and only then could get some of the missing channels, it wasnt untill I tried the eurovox and then krytview then I realised what I had been missing.

If your after a stable, well supported box with excellent tuner and picture quality look no further then the Krytview box.

I will go out on a limb and say its worth paying that little bit extra for one, and dont forget Krytview was 1st on the scene too get a fix for the last rollover while the other boxes took a day or 2.... the 1st key rollover I think they krytview auto updated while the other boxes didnt also :)

:err:
what you all seem to forget is
when Vemin decide to do a big hit what box is the first to release new firmware so you can enjoy your free TV again ?
in case your not sure Ill tell you lol Kryptview

yes not long after there are ROM fixes released well I say released leaked is what they are

so to be perfectly honest guys I don't think £90 for a box that offers free cable TV aint half bad
with a new and improved tuner
new chip set
new design
etc etc

no I'm not on commission for this box lol I just say it as I see it

Last edited:
Back